Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for SZA, Veronica, April, Adam, Christian & Rob

Go down 
+2
April Kepner
Christian Hubicki
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
SZA

SZA

This room is for SZA, Veronica, April, Adam, Christian & Rob - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for SZA, Veronica, April, Adam, Christian & Rob   This room is for SZA, Veronica, April, Adam, Christian & Rob - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 5:12 pm

ugh i wish i could’ve stayed up for longer hottie stayed up so so long though i still wouldn’t have been able to beat her before i had to leave this morning. this sucks
Back to top Go down
April Kepner

April Kepner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SZA, Veronica, April, Adam, Christian & Rob   This room is for SZA, Veronica, April, Adam, Christian & Rob - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 5:14 pm

unless it’s a team event or one where they don’t need speed
Back to top Go down
April Kepner

April Kepner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SZA, Veronica, April, Adam, Christian & Rob   This room is for SZA, Veronica, April, Adam, Christian & Rob - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 5:14 pm

lol she won at like 830 am; i only stayed up once for that and it’s not pretty. i legit could not sleep tho
Back to top Go down
Adam Sandler

Adam Sandler

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SZA, Veronica, April, Adam, Christian & Rob   This room is for SZA, Veronica, April, Adam, Christian & Rob - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 5:15 pm

If it's one of you in here would you guys be willing to throw it to me or Rob cuz we need one of us off the block that way we can secure the votes for one of us to stay

April Kepner likes this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SZA, Veronica, April, Adam, Christian & Rob   This room is for SZA, Veronica, April, Adam, Christian & Rob - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 5:16 pm

100%
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SZA, Veronica, April, Adam, Christian & Rob   This room is for SZA, Veronica, April, Adam, Christian & Rob - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 5:17 pm

Sza don’t beat yourself up. You did well. I think nobody was beating Hottie. She was determined to win that one
Back to top Go down
April Kepner

April Kepner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SZA, Veronica, April, Adam, Christian & Rob   This room is for SZA, Veronica, April, Adam, Christian & Rob - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 5:17 pm

off topic but i just got stopped by a bible study group

Christian Hubicki and Veronica Mars like this post

Back to top Go down
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SZA, Veronica, April, Adam, Christian & Rob   This room is for SZA, Veronica, April, Adam, Christian & Rob - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 5:18 pm

I feel like I HAVE to win, I have a feeling I’m gonna be the replacement nom, so if I win and pull one of u guys off then she is forced to pick someone else and we can all stay safe.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SZA, Veronica, April, Adam, Christian & Rob   This room is for SZA, Veronica, April, Adam, Christian & Rob - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 5:19 pm

April Kepner wrote:
meanwhile I’m trying to come up with an excuse to call in sick to work tomorrow skskksks
Back to top Go down
SZA

SZA

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SZA, Veronica, April, Adam, Christian & Rob   This room is for SZA, Veronica, April, Adam, Christian & Rob - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 5:19 pm

yeah she was really determined lmaooo, she told us during that she was going to stay up however long it takes to win and i thought she was just joking around like we all were on the thread but wow she really did. if i get picked for veto i’ll throw it to y’all
Back to top Go down
Adam Sandler

Adam Sandler

Christian house guest choice can I pick you?

Christian Hubicki likes this post

Back to top Go down
April Kepner

April Kepner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SZA, Veronica, April, Adam, Christian & Rob   This room is for SZA, Veronica, April, Adam, Christian & Rob - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 5:20 pm

Veronica Mars wrote:
April Kepner wrote:
meanwhile I’m trying to come up with an excuse to call in sick to work tomorrow skskksks

me when I worked retail; I called off on Christmas 😅 but they had someone to replace me! that job was stressful anyway!

Veronica Mars likes this post

Back to top Go down
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SZA, Veronica, April, Adam, Christian & Rob   This room is for SZA, Veronica, April, Adam, Christian & Rob - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 5:21 pm

Yesss

April Kepner likes this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SZA, Veronica, April, Adam, Christian & Rob   This room is for SZA, Veronica, April, Adam, Christian & Rob - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 5:22 pm

I think picking Christian is good actually because you have a reason to win and do whatever you want with the veto due to Hottie trying to test you

Christian Hubicki and April Kepner like this post

Back to top Go down
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SZA, Veronica, April, Adam, Christian & Rob   This room is for SZA, Veronica, April, Adam, Christian & Rob - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 5:25 pm

And I rlly feel like I’m gonna be the replacement nom

Veronica Mars and April Kepner like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SZA, Veronica, April, Adam, Christian & Rob   This room is for SZA, Veronica, April, Adam, Christian & Rob - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for SZA, Veronica, April, Adam, Christian & Rob
Page 18 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 67  Next