Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

DR #8 - the way of the game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SZA

SZA

DR #8 - the way of the game Empty
PostSubject: DR #8 - the way of the game   DR #8 - the way of the game EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 11:57 pm

Alright so..................... this week has been kind of funny I guess.
So I skipped a few days because of the hoh going on while I multi-tasked my HW, and because some other reason i can't even remember but uhh.. anyway. 

SILENT SIX: I don't trust literally anyone in that alliance anymore. I know Adam probably would tell my secrets in a second, he's way too fragile and easily misconstrued to be someone I can confide in. He's open, relentless, and just overall not an enjoyable ally to have. He's really sweet though and nice, but as far as this game goes, I can't trust him at all. Rob is super nice, however he seems socially connected. He was put up on the block as part of a backdoor plan, however his social game got him down (whether that was Hottie's decision, or Veronica/April's influence, it had nothing to do with him which could be dangerous). As far as trust goes, I don't necessarily trust anyone in that alliance. If push comes to shove, I will be exposing it and their targets and plans in mind. I think I'm on the bottom of the six, Veronica/April don't talk to me, Adam doesn't talk to me, and the only person I have side conversations with is Rob. Outside of that chat and the replies/threads and what they consist of, I haven't built a connection with any of them. However, I'm going to ride this alliance out until it becomes bad for me then I'm dropping them all like flies and exposing all their secrets.

HOTTIE: I've began to trust and like Hottie a lot more. However, after this week, her power hunt kind of scared me. If I was in Johnny's position, would she do that to me? It's kind of weird how Johnny kept her safe and stuff, yet she nommed him and backdoored him in a heartbeat. This justifies what I originally thought, which is that she'd be willing to do whatever it takes to win. I already knew she was this type of player, but now I verified it for myself.

HANGE: Hange is a strong social competitor. I don't know how much I can trust her words and I don't know how much I can trust that she's not telling anyone else what I'm doing. I'm starting to learn to keep my mouth shut when it comes to her, because although she said I was her #1, she's clearly not new to this game and she clearly knows what she's doing. I can't have her on the end of one stick and trust her 110% while she only gives me 50%. Therefore, I'm cutting back on her.

BEAST BOY: I've began to trust beast boy so much more than before. I think he's a good #1 contender on my list, he just seems really genuine and trustworthy, however I'm not too sure how it is just for me or is it like that for everyone he talks to, either way. 

I would probably target Kelly if I were to win HoH, just because I don't talk to her so I don't have a good connection with her. If she was to win HoH and keep me safe, I'd feel a lot better about the times we don't talk, however I just don't think that's the case. 

STEFAN: We don't talk much either, I'm not sure how much he talks to everyone else but we don't talk. I do have information he'd probably like if he were to win HoH, like the fact that Rob has pushed for him to go up numerous times, in which I could definitely go back and find the evidence for that if I needed to.

ROBIN/JACKIE: I've talked to them a lot more, and while I don't trust them that much I enjoy talking to them and connecting with them. I like how we're strengthening our bond and it's making me trust them more than I did before which is always great.

SKEETER: Skeeter is so funny. but we don't talk. Hopefully Skeeter would keep me safe had they won, but I don't think Skeeter would nominate me. but you never know.

Overall, I think I'm in a worse position than before because I think I'm on the bottom of my main alliance, and my other bonds I like the connection but I don't really have the trust in them to confide in them as well as I do. I still do think nobody would nominate me and I'd be fine, but I hope nobody sees me as a social threat and decides to use me as a pawn. I know that moving forward if Adam stays unanimously against Johnny, he can use this on his resume which could be a good reason to want him out because he's highly socially connected.

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: DR #8 - the way of the game   DR #8 - the way of the game EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 12:55 am

I love reading these detailed DRs so much <3

Saoirse Ronan and SZA like this post

Back to top Go down
SZA

SZA

PostSubject: Re: DR #8 - the way of the game   DR #8 - the way of the game EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 6:29 pm

Theodora Crain wrote:
I love reading these detailed DRs so much <3
the way that im not gonna read this post reveal because itll be a bit too embarrassing to see how out of touch i was with the game <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DR #8 - the way of the game   DR #8 - the way of the game Empty

Back to top Go down

DR #8 - the way of the game
Page 1 of 1