Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Round #8

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Round #8 Empty
PostSubject: Round #8   Round #8 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 3:27 pm

I was wondering what would happen after an Adam HOH. It was endurance time, I had no idea who would win this one because a lot of them have never played a BBQ endurance for me to know how they operate. Either they were out by the time the challenge came up their season or either they are newbies.

Pleasantly happy to see Hottie aka Doja win their first challenge in their BBQ history. I knew her cracked self would bring the entertainment to her HOH. Sure enough as soon as she wins shes in the kitchen demanding for tea & putting threats on their heads sksksk, go off queen.

The Russian Roulette twist started, at least Hottie is someone who will care so that was fun. She chose Johnny as her target, I was a bit shocked, thats bold but Hottie doesnt play.

He came close to beating her in the POV which personally I wouldnt have been sad if he did because I like active challenge threats & Johnny fits that profile. I like the end game messy. I dont want just 1-2 challenge people dominating with a less active player sneaking into finals as an easy to beat pawn. I miss finals like Buffy VS DW where the tides almost shifted because of a F2 performance. Or even the F3 in season 3 where 2 dominant players faced a rather bitter jury who picked the social threat instead.

Hottie got her way tho, Johnny left almost unanimously. I wonder what the fallout will be. Im eager to see.
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com

Round #8
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 7 :: Season 7 :: Viewing Area :: Viewing Area :: Arisa's Blog-
Jump to: