Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

how i'm feeling #2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

how i'm feeling #2 Empty
PostSubject: how i'm feeling #2   how i'm feeling #2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 10:11 pm

ugh, i just wanna win something Smile but i'm happy for stefan. after beast/hange (i feel like i have to associate them as a duo because that's what it looks like from my perspective) told me that he was scared of me during that hoh, it really got my attention because he wasn't anywhere on my radar.

my target has not changed and as long as she's still in this house, she will be my target. hottie is just a mean girl. she's rude and i'm over this nicety way of playing the game. you don't have to insult folks constantly to assert your whatever you have going on with yourself over others... it's just so childish and so fucking disrespectful like we get it... you don't like adam and you didn't like michael, but do you have to constantly berate people you don't like unprovoked? grow up girl!

Back to top Go down

how i'm feeling #2
Page 1 of 1