Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Round #9

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Round #9 Empty
PostSubject: Round #9   Round #9 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 2:04 pm

Where to even start with this round.

First of all, the cast was annoying as all hell during the HOH. They made hosting that challenge much harder than it needed to be. Spamming the thread, submitting late and bitching, blah.

Anyways, Stefan pulled out a win, I was pleasantly surprised because I did not expect it & I had no idea what he would do.

he put up Veronica and April up. At least he's taking a shot at the big alliance. Now Jackie helped Veronica win veto? sksks John will want to punch me after this season. ily <3

Now, the vote was a shit show. It was so exciting with every vote coming in because it was so close, we had no idea what would happen. Stefan picked APril as his target so when it tied, I was sure she was a goner....but no, Robin's speech changed the whole game and Stefan sent her ass packing. Im sad because Robin was actually doing well and I was enjoying her. I like April too (not the character itself tho ew hate ha), but for entertainment purposes, I want Silent 6 to die. They bore me to tears.

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com

Round #9
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 7 :: Season 7 :: Viewing Area :: Viewing Area :: Arisa's Blog-
Jump to: