Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Identity Guesses

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 2:02 am

This shouldn't exist, but it's the only way for me to healthily get out my guesses for who is and isn't people I may/may not know. !!!

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 2:04 am

CHRIS CONDOR IS ADAM, ADAM TOLD ME HE LIVES IN A TIME ZONE WHERE IT'S ONE HOUR BEHIND ME, MEANING HE IS ACTUALLY IN MIDWEST TIME. YOU WANNA KNOW WHO ELSE IS IN THE MIDWEST? CHIRS. YEAH IM TALKING ABOUT CHRIS, *THE* JO JORGENSON SUPPORTER XDDDDDDD

ALSO HE SPILLED THE FACT THAT HE HAS A DAUGHTER TO ME,

You almost escaped me Adam!!! YOU WERE SO CLOSE!!! But I figured you out!!!

Saoirse Ronan and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 2:06 am

I'm convinced that Slimm is Beast idec. Convinced. 27 years old? (OK I don't know how old Stephen is- but it SEEMS in the general age range???!?!? I'm too young to understand people in their 20's) He also told me that he hates how I have bad skincare and once this is over, his boyfriend would facetime me and send me skin care products... Which seems like a slimm thing to do.

ALSO HE SAID "I love you" WHICH HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHhaHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA WHY IS THAT FUNNY TO ME XD LMFAOOO DUDE YOU'RE A REALLY CLOSE FRIEND IN THIS GAME BUT YOU WILD WILDIN LOLLLL
>_< Ily2 tho

Saoirse Ronan, Theodora Crain and Beast Boy like this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 2:07 am

No way Hottie isn't Anferny. It just SEEMS like him. I know Anf deactivated Twitter, so it's probably not him... But a man can guess XD

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 2:08 am

Omg if Beast is John I'm actually going to commit deactivating on all social media im not joking i'll do it

Saoirse Ronan, Theodora Crain, Beast Boy and Jackie Burkhart like this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 12:32 am

Hange Zoë wrote:
CHRIS CONDOR IS ADAM, ADAM TOLD ME HE LIVES IN A TIME ZONE WHERE IT'S ONE HOUR BEHIND ME, MEANING HE IS ACTUALLY IN MIDWEST TIME. YOU WANNA KNOW WHO ELSE IS IN THE MIDWEST? CHIRS. YEAH IM TALKING ABOUT CHRIS, *THE* JO JORGENSON SUPPORTER XDDDDDDD

ALSO HE SPILLED THE FACT THAT HE HAS A DAUGHTER TO ME,

You almost escaped me Adam!!! YOU WERE SO CLOSE!!! But I figured you out!!!

The way my mind works is incredible. he gave me even MORE information XD He allllwaysssss told me "no hard feelings" in slimms game XD now he's at it again XDDD

I'm so proud of his improvement though. He will never NOT be a character-that's for sure

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 2:49 am

Bye bye Chris Sad but I'm glad I at least got one person right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also I've given so many fucking hints about my own personal life, which I know yawl said not to do, but here's my reasoning:

IF I ever decide to play BBQ again, there's no way in hell I can ever have the ability to be Calvin again. My first season will be the ONLY chance to be my true self without having to modify my texting style, my intonation, my vernacular, my life stories, etc. If I waited for future seasons, I would be snuffed out by EVERYONE almost INSTANTLY, though, this is the least risky season to do it. It's *MAINLY* about having fun, and I have the most fun when I'm me
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 6:31 pm

OK I HAVE ANOTHER PREDICTION!!!!!!!!!!

JACKIE BURKHART AND JOHNNY LAWRENCE ARE EITHE

A) THE SAME PERSON

OR B) A MARRIED COUPLE IN REAL LIFE

AFTER EXAMINING THE EVIDENCE, I THINK ITS NOW FULLY EVIDENT.

Jackie is a mother and has stated before that her kid wanted her to make them mac and cheese, meaning the kid is at least of a speaking age- perhaps a toddler or slightly moreso. Johnny told me he was older too, especially in comparison to my age. Not saying they're old af, because the age that I think you can call someone "old" is 50, but they're significantly older than me. That's coming from someone who is 17 and his best ally is a 27 year old and a mom.... I'm being allied by my older cousins here XD

Regardless, Jackie and Jonny seem to be around the same age due to these two statements. Likewise, Johnny and Jackie have both DESTROYED comps where the victor is determined by "first to respond..." such as Jackie's Cards Veto comp and Johnny's Musical Chairs HoH Comp. It seems that Jackie has been throwing all damn game whereas once Johnny leaves, she kicks it into high gear because she doesn't have the safety net she requires. They both DESTROY comps like those, likely due to their internet (as most have speculated)- making a somewhat probable explanation for that is being under the same roof.

Not only that, but Johnny left Jackie his $$, even though I knew they were close- there was never any proof of it... Anywhere. It is extremely likely that we saw two pairs of previously-acquainted people in the season as a twist. I think the other is probably Stefan and Klaus.

Just a theory though. Just a theory.

Jackie Burkhart likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 11:04 pm

Identity Guesses 8af44f10
Identity Guesses 3c4bf710

WHY HELLO THERE CHRISTIAN!
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 11:04 pm

I FOUUUUNNNDDD YOUUUUUUU
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 11:06 pm

LIVING IN LONDON? BRITISH? A GAY MAN? A FAN OF SURVIVOR? PLEASE AT LEAST WHEN YOU PLAY TWITTER GAMES, DONT USE THE SAME ALIAS ON BBQ
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 11:08 pm

Identity Guesses 3219cb10

PLEASE HONEY
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 11:08 pm

PICK A DIFFERENT CHARACTER LMFAOOOO I STOPPED TWEETING ABOUT HANGE ZOË DURING THIS JUST SO I CAN-
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 5:23 am

Identity Guesses E98a4010

Omg hay april!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses Empty

Back to top Go down

Identity Guesses
Page 1 of 1