Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club

Go down 
+15
Olivia Pope
Cent
Joe Exotic
Annalise Keating
Juicy
Ikea Start The Car Lady
Keith
Stacia Lang
Plastique Tiara
Fessy
Saoirse Ronan
Fat Thor
Eric Bolling
Oprah
Arisa Cox
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 41 ... 48  Next
AuthorMessage
Oprah

Oprah

Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club   Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 8:22 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
Oprah I appreciate the feedback. I take this all in and learn every time so that I know for next time when I do another season. I am not perfect of course and the ideas sometimes execute different when it's happening.

Nonetheless, I decided to add you guys because I wanted you to have a chance to get some goodies like powers and also have a chance to block them from coming back. That is the reasoning.

Thanks Arisa.
That's why I didnt just lay dead. I made an attempt. 
It's a tough one for sure!
Back to top Go down
Eric Bolling

Eric Bolling

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club   Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 8:24 pm

Personally, I think it's an amazing comp. A chance at 150 more bucks? Immunity? Double vote powers? It's just a basket full of goodies! Arisa is fronting all of this money out of her pocket, policing the board, thinking up fun things for us to do, and it has cost us NOTHING and some of us have already gained EVERYTHING as a result. I'm out. I'm not gonna vote and I'm not gonna win but I have made some amazing friendships in here that I'm gonna have even after all of this is said and done, so - LAME ALERT - I'm a winner already.

If this is more about the money for some than the fun and the friendships, I'm kinda sad. I can always get more money. But I'm never gonna have a chance to watch shitty horse movies for prizes ever again. 🤣

Thank you, Arisa. You da bomb.
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club   Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 8:26 pm

Let me just say right now that it is not guaranteed at all that 3 people will come back. 2 of you current Houseguests are close to grabbing a piece of the immunity necklace
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club   Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 8:26 pm

The money goes to one person. The odds of winning the money is slim anyway so it doesnt make a difference to me
Back to top Go down
Cent

Cent

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club   Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 8:27 pm

Well this is my piece bc I see it from both sides. Those of us who have truly fought to make it this far can REALLY be screwed by this comp. Simply bc the prejury has been able to talk and share info (to clear the air) and can now come back in with this advantage of knowledge. Let’s call a spade a spade. Everyone knows I wanted Fessy out. He’s def in the top three rn and do I see him backing off my ass when he comes back? Not really. So this comp probably screws my game and I’ve come to peace with that. It sucks but it is what it is. Now we were given the chance to stop this but again, ppl have outside life that affects their ability to truly post. Like I have two major projects due tomorrow and this comp was just not something I could do while doing that. It does seem unfair but when is BB ever fair? I give props to those who have been posting this entire time , bc WOW, but I can also see why current hgs feel slighted. Overall, I’ve enjoyed this comp simply bc people are bringing entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club   Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 8:28 pm

I hope the money is a nice incentive but I am also and most importantly hoping this is helping keep your minds off the shit happening around us right now and I hope you are having fun. If you are not, I am for real sorry.
Back to top Go down
Eric Bolling

Eric Bolling

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club   Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 8:29 pm

Exactly, Cent. It is what it is. Expect the unexpected. Figure out a way to make it work. I wish everyone in here nothing but the best. I've had a blast watching it all.
Back to top Go down
Keith

Keith

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club   Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 8:30 pm

arisa are you allowed to tell us what top 3 looks like right now? like is it all evicted people
Back to top Go down
Eric Bolling

Eric Bolling

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club   Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 8:30 pm

Arisa, you have nothing to apologize for in my eyes. Not one single thing. Mad love, girl.
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club   Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 8:31 pm

The point of the challenge being so long and horrible is because if people do come back in, I do realize that some have been out for a while and I wanted them to earn their way back in. I didn't want it to be simple as answering a few questions under 30 minutes. I really wanted whoever comes back if any, that they will have put in enough time and effort to deserve a spot along those who already deserve it (those still in)

Hope that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club   Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 8:33 pm

Keith, yes currently it is 3 evicted Houseguests but 2 of you current players are not that far behind (like 200-500 posts).
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club   Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 8:34 pm

There is someone way ahead at almost 6500 posts and then there are 5 people at between 4300-5200 posts.

The rest are not really in the running but they have time possibly to get the box.
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club   Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 8:35 pm

Cent I love you too boo boo
Back to top Go down
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club   Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 8:35 pm

Happy 24 hr mark
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

A
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club   Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club
Page 34 of 48Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 41 ... 48  Next