Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club

Go down 
+15
Olivia Pope
Cent
Joe Exotic
Annalise Keating
Juicy
Ikea Start The Car Lady
Keith
Stacia Lang
Plastique Tiara
Fessy
Saoirse Ronan
Fat Thor
Eric Bolling
Oprah
Arisa Cox
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42 ... 48  Next
AuthorMessage
Fessy

Fessy

Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club   Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 9:22 pm

A
Back to top Go down
Plastique Tiara

Plastique Tiara

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club   Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 9:22 pm

OKay good lol I just wanna make sure it counts lol
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club   Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 9:47 pm

Question 10

You have 90 seconds to answer this in your posting thread

Who was the last Houseguest evicted before this challenge?
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club   Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 9:50 pm

It was Annalise, not Olivia

Fessy, Plastique Tiara & Keith got it right and on time
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club   Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 10:04 pm

Cent wrote:
APA Form is the devil. I hate this shit.

Sorry im late to this conversation, but APA is basically my whole life I have been using it since undergrad...cuz im a psych major/grad student
Back to top Go down
Joe Exotic

Joe Exotic

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club   Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 10:32 pm

Saoirse Ronan wrote:
Cent wrote:
APA Form is the devil. I hate this shit.

Sorry im late to this conversation, but APA is basically my whole life I have been using it since undergrad...cuz im a psych major/grad student
wow cool!

what do you study in grad now if you feel comfortable sharing

p.s. i am a grad policy student
Back to top Go down
Olivia Pope

Olivia Pope

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club   Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 10:39 pm

I'm a shit stirrer, but any good BB player knows that jury management is muy importanté! Sometimes the actual jury considers how you treated pre-jury. Where you messy, lying, blind-siding, to those who you didn't "need"? Well, well, well... now you might need them/us. At that I'm laughing my ass off. No sympathy.

One has many choices on HOW to play this really fun game. If you chose to play it by lying, backstabbing, etc. It is what it is. Own it! Put it in your F2 speech. Don't be a Paul, we know how that worked out don't we? LOL
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club   Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 10:58 pm

Temptation

You guys are all amazing. I am here to give you the fifth temptation of the weekend.

If you are a player currently in the game you can buy an immunity to give to another player by cashing in 4000 posts.

You have until 12:00pm Sunday to cash in 4000 in DM to me. First come first serve.
Back to top Go down
Keith

Keith

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club   Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 11:26 pm

Yeah so Im not going to win. I had to get off because I witnessed someone get shot right outside of my house and had to talk to the police about everything I saw. It was really scary to see happen, and I am going to stay at my moms for the night so I wont be on.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club   Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 11:32 pm

Keith wrote:
Yeah so Im not going to win. I had to get off because I witnessed someone get shot right outside of my house and had to talk to the police about everything I saw. It was really scary to see happen, and I am going to stay at my moms for the night so I wont be on.

holy shit Keith that is intense im so sorry
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club   Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 11:34 pm

Wow Keith I am so sorry this happened to you. Feel free to cash in your posts for the box or the immunity for someone else if you want before you leave. I hope everything is ok
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club   Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 11:36 pm

Question 11

You have 90 seconds to answer this in your posting thread

What was the name of the room that won immunity during the first Head of Household challenge of the season?
Back to top Go down
Eric Bolling

Eric Bolling

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club   Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 11:36 pm

Omg, Keith. I am so sorry, dude. You take care of you. If you need anything, reach out, man.
Back to top Go down
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

Im so sorry, Keith. I hope you feel better and somehow find a way to put this out of your mind. You'll be in my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club   Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 11:42 pm

Stacia Lang, Saoirse Ronan & Astrid got it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club   Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Luxury Challenge #4 - Best Bitches Club
Page 36 of 48Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42 ... 48  Next