Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Head of Household Challenge #11 - Story Time

Go down 
+10
Jackie Burkhart
Skeeter Valentine
Kelly Kapoor
Hottie
Veronica Mars
Scooby Doo
Rob Cesternino
Christian Hubicki
Beast Boy
Theodora Crain
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

Head of Household Challenge #11 - Story Time Empty
PostSubject: Head of Household Challenge #11 - Story Time   Head of Household Challenge #11 - Story Time EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 7:00 pm

Head of Household Challenge #11 - Story Time WEB_PHOTO_MONEY_TREE_BOOK_06092017

Welcome, Houseguests, it’s time for my other favorite comp of the season! Twisted Evil

Like a Star @ heaven You’re going to be writing a story! Like a Star @ heaven

Hottie and Adam, as outgoing Heads of Household, you both unfortunately will not be eligible to play.

This challenge will obviously test your creativity, and so you will be judged on how well you incorporate all the elements of this challenge, on your creativity, and on your general writing ability. Your stories can be serious; your stories can be funny… It’s up to you to decide! Anything is acceptable as long as you follow all the rules denoted below. The person who receives the most points among our panel of judges will become the new Head of Household.

You will have 20 hours to write your story and submit it in your Diary Room (If all the stories are submitted earlier than that, judging will begin early).

The main premise is that your story has to be about gambling, while also adhering to all the rules listed below.

Rules
-- Your story must be a minimum of 700 words.
-- Your story must include a title.
-- Your story must include at least 5 characters from this game (Houseguests/Hosts).
-- Your story must be about gambling
-- Your story must include the three words: toaster, platypus, and clam.

You may start now. Deadline is February 4th, 3:00pm EST

Last edited by Theodora Crain on Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Arisa Cox, Saoirse Ronan, Billie Eilish, Rob Cesternino, April Kepner, SZA, Beast Boy and Kelly Kapoor like this post

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #11 - Story Time   Head of Household Challenge #11 - Story Time EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 7:01 pm

Oh my goodness! This sounds like a blast. Everyone have fun with this and good luck!

Saoirse Ronan and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #11 - Story Time   Head of Household Challenge #11 - Story Time EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 7:02 pm

This is so cool omg

Theodora Crain, April Kepner and Beast Boy like this post

Back to top Go down
Rob Cesternino

Rob Cesternino

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #11 - Story Time   Head of Household Challenge #11 - Story Time EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 7:03 pm

Can we read everyone’s stories afterwards? I just know some of these bout to be gold lmao

April Kepner, SZA, Beast Boy and Michael B Jordan like this post

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #11 - Story Time   Head of Household Challenge #11 - Story Time EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 7:05 pm

Rob Cesternino wrote:
Can we read everyone’s stories afterwards? I just know some of these bout to be gold lmao

I second this!!!
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #11 - Story Time   Head of Household Challenge #11 - Story Time EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 7:07 pm

Good luck everyone!!!
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #11 - Story Time   Head of Household Challenge #11 - Story Time EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 7:09 pm

Rob Cesternino wrote:

At the end of the season you may read them all! But, before that, in case there's anything that can give away identities, we won't expose them before that Razz

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #11 - Story Time   Head of Household Challenge #11 - Story Time EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 7:11 pm

Once upon a time not long ago I was a - good luck everyone Head of Household Challenge #11 - Story Time Tenor

Arisa Cox, Theodora Crain, Scooby Doo, Christian Hubicki and April Kepner like this post

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #11 - Story Time   Head of Household Challenge #11 - Story Time EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 7:12 pm

Once upon a unicorn.....

Arisa Cox, Theodora Crain and Christian Hubicki like this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #11 - Story Time   Head of Household Challenge #11 - Story Time EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 7:14 pm

Good luck to most of you!

Beast Boy and Kelly Kapoor like this post

Back to top Go down
Kelly Kapoor

Kelly Kapoor

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #11 - Story Time   Head of Household Challenge #11 - Story Time EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 7:20 pm

Beast is gonna be the undercover villain in mine

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #11 - Story Time   Head of Household Challenge #11 - Story Time EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 7:25 pm

this shit is crazy lmao good luck yall
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #11 - Story Time   Head of Household Challenge #11 - Story Time EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 7:31 pm

Quick who wants to be a character in my story? Like this post. I’ll just throw in some randoms if I don’t have enough.

Arisa Cox, Theodora Crain, Scooby Doo, April Kepner, Hottie, Beast Boy, Kelly Kapoor and Michael B Jordan like this post

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #11 - Story Time   Head of Household Challenge #11 - Story Time EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 7:46 pm

Kelly Kapoor wrote:
Beast is gonna be the undercover villain in mine

ooh can you be my undercover villain in mine?
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #11 - Story Time   Head of Household Challenge #11 - Story Time EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 9:38 pm

Jackie Burkhart wrote:
Quick who wants to be a character in my story? Like this post. I’ll just throw in some randoms if I don’t have enough.

not michael liking this lmao

Michael B Jordan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #11 - Story Time   Head of Household Challenge #11 - Story Time Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next