Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

DR #11 - yawn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SZA

SZA

DR #11 - yawn Empty
PostSubject: DR #11 - yawn   DR #11 - yawn EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 10:30 pm

Alright so , moving forward in the game, rn I'm in a questionable spot. both sides are demanding my presence, so at the end of this week I'm sure I'll be forced to choose between them. it could get a little ugly and exposing of my game, but i think it's best for me to choose the side appropriate to me staying and appropriate to me outlasting the rest of them. 

if I win hoh, my plans are to nominate Skeeter initially who I don't talk to, then perhaps Kelly. I don't want to nominate Kelly lowkey, but she's just someone who I don't talk to. Perhaps if I DO win, maybe it's ideal to want to nominate them both and just yolo it. Those are the only two that I can nominate logically, and at this point in time I don't think I should turn against my alliances unless necessary. I know that both sides will be mad if I don't target them though, but I will try my best to convince them (if i do win) that I'm here to play my own game and that the other side isn't going for me directly. I have to find some type of excuse, and if I don't then I just yolo it and pick a side, then stick with that side. 

For example, ditching the six isn't a bad idea. They are bad in physical prowess, broke in powers, and just generally have nothing to bring to my game anymore besides bad vibes and numbers. Once those numbers are gone, they are generally useless. So yeah, I would consider nominating Adam not going to lie here. I just don't like the dude tbh. He's bad for my game moving forward. I might play into Hottie's cards and let her and her people think they have me on lock. On the other side, I could play into the six's cards but I can't see anything good coming from that.

Anyway this is food for thought, on the other hand if I don't win HoH i'll be forced to pick sides or either get nominated myself. The ideal scenario is Jackie/Hange winning HoH for me to be honest. Maybe even April or Christian. I know that they won't nominate me. 

Anyway, I think that my spot in the game is pretty good but going down the game and further into it, it'll get worse because of the conditions I put myself in. A lot of people will be upset at me and my actions, and hopefully the fact that people are upset are people who aren't strong and get evicted. They'll be in jury actively rooting against me, but if I make it to the end with the right people and get to announce how I put myself in a great position hopefully they'll overlook that fact. and I'll drag out the fact that I'm not decent in comps and how the jury hates me as the biggest point in my pleas. also, I have so much information on both sides that I can use against anybody when I go up. anyway back to packing!!
Back to top Go down

DR #11 - yawn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 7 :: Season 7 :: Diary Rooms :: Diary Rooms :: SZA-
Jump to: