Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Story #9

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Story #9 Empty
PostSubject: Story #9   Story #9 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 3:11 pm

Bet on Beast boy!

To the sound of aggressive rain dripping on his window, Beast Boy woke up intensely staring at the ceiling in his small secluded four wall bedroom thinking to himself “what am I gong to bet on today” .... see the problem or rather the addiction beast had was gambling. He would gamble on everything; from the stones on the ground to toaster in your kitchen to the birds way up high. And when he would lose the bet, he would lock himself in his room and not eat for days until he finds the motivation to do it again. This was one of those days. Sit tight, grab a coffee and let me tell you when it all started!

Beast was just a boy only at 6 years old when he made his first bet. It was a sunny day, the sky was clear, birds singing a sweet tune and the atmosphere was bliss. Beasts parents Robin and Stefan figured a lovely family day at the amusement park will do and off they went. Little did they know it was at this park that would start the life of Bet on Beast Boy.

As they walked around the park, Beast bumped into his friend Hange and her parents; Adam and April. The kids walked away together as the parents closely followed. As they wondered around the park, Hange’s eye caught a stand that had a huge teddy bear and excitedly she exclaimed “I want it! I want it! I want it!” She grabbed Beast hand and ran toward the stand. The parents followed. “And what would you like little girl” asked the man at the stand. “I want him” Hange pointed at the bear as the parents laughed. “To win the bear you must throw 3 balls into 3 holes. Can you do that?” explained the man. Hange desperately looked at Beast then her parents then at Beast again. However, beast mind was more engaged at a toy platypus that was in the corner. “What is that?” beast pointed at the platypus with fascination. “That’s called a platypus and it isn’t on sale but if you really want it, get 3 holes in a row” Replied the man. “Okay! And how much you want to bet if I get all 3 that I can also get the teddy bear for my friend” Said beast as he did it with ease.

After several hours of sulking, Beast boy finally left his room on a journey to gamble on a golden clam that he had seen online. This was a special clam but what made it special was unknown to everyone but the winner of the clam. Beast would’ve got the clam had there not been competition but when he got to the location, to his surprise, He saw Hange there. The closest person to get 100 points in a game would get to claim the clam and despite pleading Hange to not get involved and reminding her of how he helped in the past, she still didn’t let go and they had to gamble away as the closest person.

To his despair, Beast got 97 points while Hange got a perfect score. Hange got to claim the clam and with that, bet on beast was no more.
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com

Story #9
Page 1 of 1