Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Power of Veto Ceremony #11 - Beast Boy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Power of Veto Ceremony #11 - Beast Boy Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto Ceremony #11 - Beast Boy   Power of Veto Ceremony #11 - Beast Boy EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 10:49 pm

Power of Veto Ceremony #11 - Beast Boy Big-brother-power-of-veto-ss

Take a seat Houseguests,

Adam & Rob, you have just a few minutes to state your case on this thread on why Beast Boy should use the Power of Veto on you.

Beast Boy, you have until 11:19pm EST tonight (30 minutes from now) to post your decision on this thread.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Adam Sandler

Adam Sandler

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #11 - Beast Boy   Power of Veto Ceremony #11 - Beast Boy EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 11:06 pm

Well what I wild ride in this game. Beast me and you are friend and we are going to remain friends outside of this game. Every week I've had to cling to saftey in this game. I've had to scratch and claw if I not got Co Hoh this last round I'd be gone. Beast if you feel I could be a asset to your game keep me use me as a shield to keep you from hitting the block. Because we all know as long as I'm here I'll be on the block every week from here on out unless I can figure out away to keep myself safe. I still have alot left in this game and I feel I could be a useful number to any of you. Thank you all for your time

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rob Cesternino

Rob Cesternino

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #11 - Beast Boy   Power of Veto Ceremony #11 - Beast Boy EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 11:15 pm

Hey Beast (or that Diamond veto holder if you’re listening ✨), I understand you gotta play your game so if you don’t use the veto there’s no hard feelings but I do feel like I could be an asset to your game if you choose to save me tonight!

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #11 - Beast Boy   Power of Veto Ceremony #11 - Beast Boy EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 11:16 pm

Hi guys. Thank you for the nice words. I'm gonna get a lil sappy cause last time I was in this position, I didn't really know the people on the block.

First off, aside from all the shouting matches of late, I want to step back and applaud both of you on your games thus far. Adam, you've arguable had a harder road than Rob, but you both have survived past the halfway point in the cast and that says something.

I appreciate both of your conversations for different reasons - so I do not like being the holder of this power.

If there was a Johnny here, I might do a #HOHottie veto-use repeat, but to be honest, I don't have a reason to take someone off and force Hange to name a replacement. I tried to win this because I was given the opportunity to, and with the DPOV purchased today, I think I made the right decision.

Arisa, I've decided NOT to use the power of veto.

Theodora Crain, Rob Cesternino, Hottie and Adam Sandler like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #11 - Beast Boy   Power of Veto Ceremony #11 - Beast Boy Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1