Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

DR #13 - DONE MOVING IN

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SZA

SZA

DR #13 - DONE MOVING IN Empty
PostSubject: DR #13 - DONE MOVING IN   DR #13 - DONE MOVING IN EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 11:01 pm

I'm finally done moving in, so I can talk about the game . Alright so to start off, in Adam's eviction speech he really painted Beast Boy as the person who votes with the other side, and Kelly as someone who wants to target me. That's lowkey not good for me because if they think that beastboy is voting with them, they might become suspicious of me and even though i usually vote with them it's not good to have that suspicion on me! secondly, i knew kelly was targeting me. it's nice to have verification of that, also considering the fact that she hasn't even came to me after the whole speech and tried to do damage control shows that she's going to target me. with that being said, i'll keep her in mind and on my toes. i don't really want to win this hoh though, because i'll only have one person to nominate (kelly) and the chances of her winning this out of 24 other HGs has to be slim right?

anyway, the point proven about Hottie/Kelly having the DPOV actually make sense because it has to belong to the other side. If our side had it we def would've used it, we all budged in to give adam the money for co-hoh so there's no way our side could have even bought it unless someone transferred but that would have had to been stefan who would not have transferred to any of us, and probably transferred to one of them. so it actually does make sense. and maybe they have both powers, one has mystery hoh and one has the dpov.. it would make sense..

so im going to save my money to buy nullifiers, veto passes, and extra votes. if you cant go for the expensive things, getting a lot of the less expensive things is just as useful. so that's what i plan to do, and secure my relationship with everyone else BUT kelly I guess. I figured this would happen though, and it's in my duty to get her out.
Back to top Go down

DR #13 - DONE MOVING IN
Page 1 of 1