Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

*sigh*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
April Kepner

April Kepner

*sigh* Empty
PostSubject: *sigh*   *sigh* EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 10:28 pm

You ever feel that pain in your chest? The one that makes you feel awful despite no reason to? The pain associated with being alone, which translates to being lonely. This is going to be a tough week, I can already tell. I hate my current situation. I absolutely hate the way things are, and I'm not even talking about the game at this point. IDK if I'll look back on this and feel differently. Everyone is out there enjoying poker games, and I'm sitting in my room depressed as a MF. This shit sucks so badly.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

*sigh* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *sigh*   *sigh* EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 10:37 pm

This made me sad Sad If you ever need anything, I'm here! Dont be so hard on yourself and whether it's things inside or outside of the game, do your best not to let it get to you and talk about it with someone to get your feelings out!

April Kepner likes this post

Back to top Go down
April Kepner

April Kepner

*sigh* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *sigh*   *sigh* EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 10:39 pm

Thanks, IDK if it was even appropriate to mention things like that in here, but I need to let it out. I'm trying to write in my journal, so I'll see if that helps. I appreciate it, though. Smile

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

*sigh* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *sigh*   *sigh* Empty

Back to top Go down

*sigh*
Page 1 of 1