Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Final Head of Household Challenge Part 1 - Time After Time

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

Final Head of Household Challenge Part 1 - Time After Time - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Challenge Part 1 - Time After Time   Final Head of Household Challenge Part 1 - Time After Time - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 11:23 am

Scooby Doo wrote:
Arisa and I clearly have the best taste here

Nah

Hange Zoë likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Challenge Part 1 - Time After Time   Final Head of Household Challenge Part 1 - Time After Time - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 11:24 am

Hange Zoë wrote:
So I see factions being formed

Arisa and Scoob

vs

Hange

vs

Theodora and Beast

center of the house,
just how you like it
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Challenge Part 1 - Time After Time   Final Head of Household Challenge Part 1 - Time After Time - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 11:24 am

Beast Boy wrote:
Theodora Crain wrote:
Beast Boy wrote:
yeah, I can't go full on spice, but I grew up in a.... pretty uncultured, bland dining family lol. dry pork chops and the like

Mood. I don’t rlly like spice but I’m also rlly stubborn so I HAVE tried the hottest hot sauces from Hot Ones just to prove I could act unphased Razz

I literally have them in my fridge. I've done it... 5 times now? Never liked spice before but once you do Da Bomb you can do anything

Omg legend. The way Da Bomb is rlly worse than the hotter ones based on sheer grossness alone

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Top 5 veggies for me

Cucumber
Broccoli
Carrot
Corn
Potato

Hange Zoë, Scooby Doo and Beast Boy like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

I've eaten mexican food for 4 days out of every week for the past 2 years of my life. I cant justify the amount of pain I've put my white person taste buds through

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Challenge Part 1 - Time After Time   Final Head of Household Challenge Part 1 - Time After Time - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 11:25 am

Theodora Crain wrote:
Beast Boy wrote:
Theodora Crain wrote:
Beast Boy wrote:
yeah, I can't go full on spice, but I grew up in a.... pretty uncultured, bland dining family lol. dry pork chops and the like

Mood. I don’t rlly like spice but I’m also rlly stubborn so I HAVE tried the hottest hot sauces from Hot Ones just to prove I could act unphased Razz

I literally have them in my fridge. I've done it... 5 times now? Never liked spice before but once you do Da Bomb you can do anything

Omg legend. The way Da Bomb is rlly worse than the hotter ones based on sheer grossness alone

it genuinely does not taste good and ruins your taste buds for the rest

I tried one that comes after Da Bomb in the lineup alone and it was actually pretty enjoyable and not nearly as hot

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Challenge Part 1 - Time After Time   Final Head of Household Challenge Part 1 - Time After Time - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 11:25 am

11:25 time for a new hottake

What is the reason for pork??? Literally chicken and beef both do pork's job but better

Only time pork is necessary is for a roast ham, but even then, why dont you just make a turkey instead?
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Challenge Part 1 - Time After Time   Final Head of Household Challenge Part 1 - Time After Time - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 11:26 am

Arisa Cox wrote:
Top 5 veggies for me

Cucumber
Broccoli
Carrot
Corn
Potato

someone get a mop, she spilled all over the floor!!!

Arisa Cox and Beast Boy like this post

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Challenge Part 1 - Time After Time   Final Head of Household Challenge Part 1 - Time After Time - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 11:27 am

Hange Zoë wrote:

What is the reason for pork??? Literally chicken and beef both do pork's job but better

Only time pork is necessary is for a roast ham, but even then, why dont you just make a turkey instead?

short story: taste preference

long story: domestication took many steps for farm animals so cuisines were built around the most abundant livestock - so pork came to be from wild hogs in ZE WOODZ
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Challenge Part 1 - Time After Time   Final Head of Household Challenge Part 1 - Time After Time - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 11:27 am

Arisa did spill except for carrots
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Hange Zoë wrote:

I do make some good pork chops (the sauce mainly) but I have to agree

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

Hange Zoë wrote:

Yuppp!!!

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Challenge Part 1 - Time After Time   Final Head of Household Challenge Part 1 - Time After Time - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 11:28 am

Beast Boy wrote:
Hange Zoë wrote:

short story: taste preference

long story: domestication took many steps for farm animals so cuisines were built around the most abundant livestock - so pork came to be from wild hogs in ZE WOODZ

Si, si, si

pero...

pork's job is done better by every other living animal, most of them for cheaper,,, pork, sorry, but you have been voted off the island
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Challenge Part 1 - Time After Time   Final Head of Household Challenge Part 1 - Time After Time - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 11:28 am

Ooooooh we should do a Fuck, Marry, Kill

or the PC version

what vegetable would you eat every day, once a year, and never again?

Theodora Crain and Scooby Doo like this post

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

fuck asparagus, marry green beans, and murder parsnips

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Challenge Part 1 - Time After Time   Final Head of Household Challenge Part 1 - Time After Time - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Head of Household Challenge Part 1 - Time After Time
Page 3 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next