Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Lmao doing Blogs was too hard :(

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

Lmao doing Blogs was too hard :( Empty
PostSubject: Lmao doing Blogs was too hard :(   Lmao doing Blogs was too hard :( EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 6:48 pm

Well.... my blogs certainly tapered off this season unfortunately; I do have a document with random thoughts during random weeks that I typed up, but I couldn't keep up with rankings, sorry y'all. I might paste those thoughts I had in some upcoming posts if anyone is interested. See, MENTALLY I had a lot of thoughts about the game and would be able to talk abt what I was feeling each week but.... writing everything down became too much, my bad. If y'all wanna chat abt the game on Twitter in a DM tho I'm here!!

Beast Boy and Jackie Burkhart like this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Lmao doing Blogs was too hard :(   Lmao doing Blogs was too hard :( EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 3:39 pm

Did my ranking ever go higher than my boring mid-place tier? Thanks I love you
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: Lmao doing Blogs was too hard :(   Lmao doing Blogs was too hard :( EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 4:01 pm

Jackie Burkhart wrote:
Did my ranking ever go higher than my boring mid-place tier? Thanks I love you

Oh yeah! Around Round 9, you were in the Top five minimum every single week, and at rounds 13 and 14 you were in my top one and two spot. Round 15/16 (the double) you were at 3, and when you were unwilling to evict Beast Boy Round 17 though, you dropped to number 4.

Overall I had you HIGH in my ranks though, I wish I kept blogging Sad

Beast Boy and Jackie Burkhart like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lmao doing Blogs was too hard :(   Lmao doing Blogs was too hard :( Empty

Back to top Go down

Lmao doing Blogs was too hard :(
Page 1 of 1