Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Secret Trainer's Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Secret Trainer's Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Trainer's Room   Secret Trainer's Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 10:39 am

Korra wrote:
Yeah my team has been sorta quiet since the picks were released. I hope they pick it up a bit more today. And we all know this game and know its smart to reach out to everyone :-)

Is it playing too hard too fast tot discuss us vets sticking together? If it is, forget I said that  Secret Trainer's Room - Page 3 1f602

Korra first boot. Razz I kid.

I’m fine with all of us sticking together. I think the smart thing for the newbies is to immediately come after us, or they might just wait until the right time. I know things would be complicated with nominations. Like obviously I would have to upset at least one team if not two, but just a heads up that these teams are only temporary and eventually they’ll dissolve and vets would be targeted anyway. But I am content with all three of you being good with me if I win HOH. We don’t want a pre-jury vet!

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: Secret Trainer's Room   Secret Trainer's Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 10:45 am

I love the idea of us making a no pre-jury vets clause :-P Let's not waste our times. I totally agree with you Ms Granger about this being temporary. The next few eliminations are going to simply be what they are based on how this team functions. Cause it's either individual comps with team immunity or team comps and team nominations, so we dunno how it's going just yet.

I'm hoping the new players can get on the same page and remove the inactive players first, as is tradition. :-P

Hermione Granger and Cynthia like this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: Secret Trainer's Room   Secret Trainer's Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 10:45 am

Also Hermione I'm gonna beat your ass <3 haha

Hermione Granger likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Secret Trainer's Room   Secret Trainer's Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 10:48 am

Yeah I think we are all active and wanted a chance to come back and play. Plus the hosts saw something in us and it would be a shame to go before people who don’t show. I want us to all do well. Once jury happens, we can assess where we all are. Most likely we might need each other since the anti-vet mentality can easily develop but I like to take things a day at a time. Let’s get to the halfway point first.

Cynthia and Korra like this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: Secret Trainer's Room   Secret Trainer's Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 10:51 am

I'm in! What do you think Cynthia + Nessa? Want to make a blood oath about pre-jury immunity amongst the four of us should we be in power?

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: Secret Trainer's Room   Secret Trainer's Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 10:59 am

Yes! I actually go on break in about an hour and then I can reply to the conversation but I did want to say I am for sure on board with us having this pack! We are easy pickings right now and we need all the help we can get as the game starts rolling!

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Secret Trainer's Room   Secret Trainer's Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 11:03 am

Girl if you approach me with a knife for a blood oath I will punch you in the face like I punched Malfoy.

And sounds great Nessa!

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: Secret Trainer's Room   Secret Trainer's Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 11:06 am

Haha okay no knives but I think Blood Oath is a cute name if we ever need to make a private room :-P Unless someone can think of something more clever and iconic Secret Trainer's Room - Page 3 1f409
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Secret Trainer's Room   Secret Trainer's Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 11:14 am

Elite Four duh

James and Cynthia like this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: Secret Trainer's Room   Secret Trainer's Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 11:31 am

Hermione Granger wrote:
Elite Four duh

Oh that's better okay I see you

Hermione Granger likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Secret Trainer's Room   Secret Trainer's Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 4:46 pm

Sorry I'm so late to the party, but I would loveeee to have a pre-jury immunity pact with all of you! I agree with hermione that it would be smart for the newbies to band together since they have so many numbers so we could all be at risk from them. Also I love you girlies so far and it would be a shame not to get to talk to you all more ^.^

There's bound to be inactives (2 of my own team members havent said anything yet Sad) and I feel like every team probably has at least one member like that which could be easy targets for most people which could keep us afloat a bit!!

Hermione Granger and Korra like this post

Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Secret Trainer's Room   Secret Trainer's Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 4:49 pm

Elite Four is such a perfect alliance name btw Very Happy I'm also good with a blood oath too though hehe 🩸

Hermione Granger and Korra like this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: Secret Trainer's Room   Secret Trainer's Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 4:50 pm

Cynthia wrote:
Elite Four is such a perfect alliance name btw Very Happy I'm also good with a blood oath too though hehe 🩸

Secret Trainer's Room - Page 3 1f60d I requested Elite Four!

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Secret Trainer's Room   Secret Trainer's Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 4:50 pm

Yeah I think you got the short end of the stick when it came to picking players. I thought maybe the host would go backwards after every cycle. But yeah as long as the four of us stay out of danger then we should be good.

Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Secret Trainer's Room   Secret Trainer's Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 5:12 pm

Yeah I thought so too but oh well! I'm sure they're all still sweet and still getting used to things so its okay ^.^

Agreed though!! It wouldn't be smart to let each other get picked off so I think we may as well go for hoh! I'm curious if tonight is going to be teamwork based or individual based hehe, like if our team wins do we elect an hoh from the team, or is it just a normal competition hmmm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Trainer's Room   Secret Trainer's Room - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret Trainer's Room
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next