Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Team Nessa's Bedroom

Go down 
+2
Nessa
Jessie
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessie

Jessie

Team Nessa's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Team Nessa's Bedroom   Team Nessa's Bedroom EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 10:58 pm

Team Nessa's Bedroom

Nessa
Alice Morgan
Bean
Maggie Lindemann
Lana Del Rey

Team Nessa's Bedroom Ddknd7i-a6f6eff3-af04-4c92-8c36-8b2772d2335d

Last edited by Jessie on Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: Team Nessa's Bedroom   Team Nessa's Bedroom EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 6:02 pm

Welcome to Team Nessa!

Team Nessa's Bedroom 200.gif?cid=89ab776dzx5mo4nsylztrzs8468bu7n58sdpele49nbyab1c&rid=200
Of course, you are all aware that I am a returnee player, BUT I here to help you guys dominate this forum and game!

First thing first, I chose everyone for a reason. Everyone has potential to be well-rounded enough to avoid being robbed, as I was during my season! I am here to answer any questions, I know how hard this forum can be to work, but I am here to help!

It's time to give some tips that I know will be useful in the first few rounds!

1. PAY ATTENTION TO EVERYTHING!
This is important! Go in every room for this season and take note of any information the hosts and co-hosts put on the forum. This also applies to move in threads and house meeting threads. You do not have to memorize everything, but it is important to at least know where to look for information (REMEMBER TO READ THE RULES).

2. PRACTICE! PRACTICE! PRACTICE!
Use today to go in your dairy room and play with the features you notice at the top of your text box. You will notice I am typing in different colors, this is easy to do! Simply type something up, highlight it, and choose a color by pressing the Botton between the two capital "A"s.
[color#]This is how it will look on your end before you press send. once you send it the color will change. The reason you do not see the color change on that sentence is due to me changing what is inside of the bracket so that the forum does not change the color.

3. ALL the functions shown can be done the exact same way: Type up a message, highlight it, and then choose the special feature you wish to use. Simply practice in your dr, or on this thread if you wish, and I can help you if you are still having problems.

4. SETTINGS:
Once you finish reading this information, I want you to click profile and then click "Preferences". You will then get a list of setting formats. There will be a question that asks "Display a notification when new replies are written". For that question I want you to click 'NO'. This will help during speed comps so that you do not waste time getting this popup notification. You may have already noticed the notification during move-in. The next thing I want you to change is the "Date Format". Change it so that your date shows us as "Tue 16 Mar- Hour:Minute:Sec". This will also help you during comps as hosts will be looking at seconds during certain competitions. It also lets you know the exact time something was posted so you are able to keep order of things.

5. LAST BUT NOT LEAST....HAVE FUN!
This will be a crazy game, but one you will enjoy! I know this is a lot of information being thrown your way but stick with me and it will be worth it! There is ATLEAST $500 on the line, do not let troubles working the forum stop you from winning! As I said, practice and have fun with it!

Jessie, Alice Morgan, Maggie Lindemann, Bean and Lana Del Rey like this post

Back to top Go down
Maggie Lindemann

Maggie Lindemann

PostSubject: Re: Team Nessa's Bedroom   Team Nessa's Bedroom EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 8:51 am

why this new forum and all these new tips make me feel like i’m going through military training

Alice Morgan, Bean and Lana Del Rey like this post

Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: Team Nessa's Bedroom   Team Nessa's Bedroom EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 9:31 am

It’s damn near one big training session frfr! Or at least until later tonight when people start playing super hard

Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: Team Nessa's Bedroom   Team Nessa's Bedroom EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 10:04 am

Haha it really is addicting!
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: Team Nessa's Bedroom   Team Nessa's Bedroom EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 10:05 am

I just realized, if this the only all girl team??? Why’d I eat that!

Maggie Lindemann and Lana Del Rey like this post

Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: Team Nessa's Bedroom   Team Nessa's Bedroom EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 10:09 am

BC YOURE QUEEN BADASS GIRLLLL
Back to top Go down
Alice Morgan

Alice Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Team Nessa's Bedroom   Team Nessa's Bedroom EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 11:00 am

Nessa and teammates-I cant play in HOH tonight 😭 having dinner at my sister's tonight and its right as the HOH is starting. Hoping Im home in time for POV. Im so extremely sorry to let you all down like this. I'll be able to play in all the others, unless something weird happens.

Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down
Maggie Lindemann

Maggie Lindemann

PostSubject: Re: Team Nessa's Bedroom   Team Nessa's Bedroom EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 6:08 pm

honestly if they touch us its sexism just saying!!! lowkey nessa if you can just beast these trainer challenges it would be amazing. then we can still get a footing and not have to worry about making enemies when theres still 20 people in the game.

Nessa, Bean and Lana Del Rey like this post

Back to top Go down
Maggie Lindemann

Maggie Lindemann

PostSubject: Re: Team Nessa's Bedroom   Team Nessa's Bedroom EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 6:11 pm

our pokemon are so cute omg i dont actually know anything about pokemon besides the very basics but lana's is adorable
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: Team Nessa's Bedroom   Team Nessa's Bedroom EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 6:50 pm

Okay so I am here and ready to play! Let's hope I don't flop so we can coast this week!
I know nothing about Pokemon either! All I did was randomly choose lol

Maggie Lindemann and Bean like this post

Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: Team Nessa's Bedroom   Team Nessa's Bedroom EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 6:56 pm

GO NESSA!!
Back to top Go down
Maggie Lindemann

Maggie Lindemann

PostSubject: Re: Team Nessa's Bedroom   Team Nessa's Bedroom EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 6:57 pm

Are the trainers competing at 7 before HOH?

Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: Team Nessa's Bedroom   Team Nessa's Bedroom EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 6:59 pm

Maggie Lindemann wrote:
Are the trainers competing at 7 before HOH?
yep!
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: Team Nessa's Bedroom   Team Nessa's Bedroom EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 7:05 pm

Hey Nessa, if you need them:

Nidoran
Nidorina
Nidirino
NidoKing
NidoQueen

Last edited by Bean on Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Nessa's Bedroom   Team Nessa's Bedroom Empty

Back to top Go down