Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Season 8 you say? Bring on the fun!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

Season 8 you say? Bring on the fun! Empty
PostSubject: Season 8 you say? Bring on the fun!   Season 8 you say? Bring on the fun! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 8:03 pm

My good friend Gale Weathers’ plane went down on the journey home from Survivor Quarantine. Don’t worry, she’s not dead, but she has asked me to take over blogging duties for her while she’s gone!

Can’t wait to see what this cast of all-rookies cook up for us in a season I’m sure we won’t ever forget!

Gotta drag ‘em all!

Saoirse Ronan, Lauren Jauregui, Blossom, Jason Genao, April Kepner and Wobbuffet like this post

Back to top Go down
April Kepner

April Kepner

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 you say? Bring on the fun!   Season 8 you say? Bring on the fun! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 9:37 pm

Not this betch 💀

Trish Stratus and Jessie like this post

Back to top Go down
Amy Schumer

Amy Schumer

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 you say? Bring on the fun!   Season 8 you say? Bring on the fun! EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 11:26 am

BITCH! Meet me over on my BLOG.

Saoirse Ronan and Trish Stratus like this post

Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 you say? Bring on the fun!   Season 8 you say? Bring on the fun! EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 6:52 am

Will you dirty sluts get out of my blog? This is a PROFESSIONAL blog, not a haphazardly put-together one like the pair of you are engaged with.

Anyhoo where was I...

Ah yes, first impressions.

I've gotta say I'm loving all the stops being pulled out this early with the lil' Poké-narrative and the four trainers coming in to stir shit up - exciting! Reminds me of the first ever BBUS season I watched when the coaches were brought in and had to hit that big red button to play.

Okay so Cynthia really pulled through for her team. Theo is pissing me off because he doesn't even have an avatar. Does this man know how to get around the forum? Cynthia needs to whip him into action because nobody likes looking at a blank profile!

I feel like GIR is gonna be an early target simply because of how annoying his name is to type out.

Not sure what a Nando is other than a chain of hot chicken restaurants here in the UK, but I'm loving the Tinkerbell character choice; though I'd change that display pic as it's a bit freaky. You know when animation goes a step too far and almost looks real but you still know something is off? That.

I'm early-stanning Kuzco not only because of the incredible character choice, but because I sent the link to this ORG to a bunch of friends on Discord who I have played Discord ORGs with and I am CONVINCED I know who would pick that man. Can't wait to see how they play and then probably laugh when they're revealed and it's not who I think it is.

Lana Del Rey - hopefully not as boring as her dreary music. She smashed that HoH AND PoV challenge so certainly someone to keep an eye on when it comes to future comps, but being such a beast in cycle one may see her targeted.

I love Nathan Drake as a character and I hope that he's able to go deep into this game. I used to play the Uncharted games and literally drool over him as the graphics got better as the series progressed. Ultimate Daddy and I'm still mad that Tom Holland is gonna be playing him in the movie because he deserves better.

Kendrick Lamar - Probably being targeted early on which, if the character choice is anything to go by, is a good idea. He will take charge if he's given the opportunity so to take him out now is likely gonna be best for everybody. Then again I've just seen he started a nomination thread LMFAOOOO this guy thinks he's playing Big Brother UK GOD BLESS HIM! Suddenly he's my fave.

Korra not getting picked when she asked to be picked for the PoV was absolutely HILARIOUS. The "girl" after "ooh pick me" and then "I pick Nathan"? *chef's kiss*. RIVALRY!

Steven Stone looks like he could be a major player, though I do think that he may be doing too much, too early and paint the target on his own back. "Hi Big Brother can we swear?" had me laughing. I was never good enough to be this polite I just waltzed straight in with the "FUCK OFF DON'T SPEAK TO ME".

Seeing Winnie the Pooh next to posts like "Lana ate that up I will say that" has me rolling. Hilarious.

I'm a bit pissed that Bean isn't Beans from Even Stevens. I never watched that Netflix animation because everyone said it was shit.

Regina George is fucking hilarious. Her message in the PoV thread has me cackling but she'll likely be snatched up because of it.

Then there's Alice Morgan who reacted immediately to Regina and... that reminds me of. Reactionary. MESSY. Do not get involved. Not your beef. Do not do it. STOP IT!

Forrest Gump gives me such random energy. Floater teas. I also think Maggie could be an UTR force to be reckoned with.

Okay that's all I have I need these people to start having big arguments publicly for our entertainment please. Also what's this about Alice crying? I can't find it.

Arisa Cox, Saoirse Ronan and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down
Amy Schumer

Amy Schumer

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 you say? Bring on the fun!   Season 8 you say? Bring on the fun! EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 8:01 am

Rude. No mimosas for you.

Trish Stratus likes this post

Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 you say? Bring on the fun!   Season 8 you say? Bring on the fun! EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 9:16 am

Alice crying saying Regina a meanie and can’t take a joke

Amy Schumer and Trish Stratus like this post

Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 you say? Bring on the fun!   Season 8 you say? Bring on the fun! EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 9:24 am

Saoirse Ronan wrote:
Alice crying saying Regina a meanie and can’t take a joke

LMAO where can I find this!? She is NOT Gale.

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Amy Schumer

Amy Schumer

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 you say? Bring on the fun!   Season 8 you say? Bring on the fun! EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 9:28 am

She was whining in the eviction ceremony thread, I believe.

Saoirse Ronan and Trish Stratus like this post

Back to top Go down
Amy Schumer

Amy Schumer

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 you say? Bring on the fun!   Season 8 you say? Bring on the fun! EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 4:18 pm

Trish, you have to change your status to hidden now per the hosts because one of the newbies tried to evict April yesterday while she was in here blogging. 😆

Bless these newbies. Bless.

Saoirse Ronan, Blossom and Trish Stratus like this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 you say? Bring on the fun!   Season 8 you say? Bring on the fun! EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 4:22 pm

Amy Schumer wrote:
Trish, you have to change your status to hidden now per the hosts because one of the newbies tried to evict April yesterday while she was in here blogging. 😆

Bless these newbies. Bless.

Even the newbies don’t like April 😂😂

Saoirse Ronan, Amy Schumer and Trish Stratus like this post

Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 you say? Bring on the fun!   Season 8 you say? Bring on the fun! EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 4:25 pm

LMFAO that is incredible. Which Houseguest was it? I wanna stan them.

Amy Schumer likes this post

Back to top Go down
April Kepner

April Kepner

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 you say? Bring on the fun!   Season 8 you say? Bring on the fun! EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 4:30 pm

What't this GIR slander?

Amy Schumer likes this post

Back to top Go down
Amy Schumer

Amy Schumer

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 you say? Bring on the fun!   Season 8 you say? Bring on the fun! EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 7:11 pm

If I had to guess, I'd go with Kendrick. Lmao

Trish Stratus likes this post

Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 you say? Bring on the fun!   Season 8 you say? Bring on the fun! EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 1:03 pm

Can I just say I absolutely cackled reading the responses in the movie thread? Alice in particular is making me laugh a lot again, this girl could be working her way to top tier... We shall see.

Theo going home is probably best for everybody. The poor guy couldn't even figure out how to upload an avatar sooooo, it kinda had to go that way. I do feel for him though. It reminds me of when everything got on top of me during my BBQ season as Trish and I wonder if he's British IRL, after he chose a British celebrity to play as.

Not Miss Magius coming in hot and punishing the House, what a kween!

GIR making a thread about the first eviction and being ignored by the entire House is a mood. Poor robot.

April Kepner likes this post

Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 you say? Bring on the fun!   Season 8 you say? Bring on the fun! EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 9:57 am

This eviction is actually tragic because for me, both Megan and Alice have the potential to take some control in this game and start fucking shit up. Give them both diamond POV quick.

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 you say? Bring on the fun!   Season 8 you say? Bring on the fun! Empty

Back to top Go down

Season 8 you say? Bring on the fun!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next