Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Thoughts of Cast

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
April Kepner

April Kepner

Thoughts of Cast  Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts of Cast    Thoughts of Cast  EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 11:13 pm

Day 1

Alice Morgan: I don't know who the hell this lady is, but she give heavy Theodora vibes. She's fairly active so that should help her.

Bean: Who TF is BEAN?? Like Mr. Bean?? They don't even have a picture up. Not a fan at all and wouldn't mind seeing them go home first.

Forrest Gump: An actual himbo who I like to see! The character is relatively popular, so the only way he messes this up is to just TALK unnecessarily.

G.I.R.: JFC who is PICKING these characters? It makes no sense how someone saw an acronym and thought that made for a good choice. Upon further inspection I realized this is GIR from Invader Zim. I still don't like him

Kendrick Lamar: I could get behind this because I like the rapper a lot

Kuzco: Who? I'm just playin', but he's a cartoon character, so.... he could do well. Unless he gets all weird and explodes on someone.

Lana Del Rey: not a fan AT all. Seems like an easy first juror.

Maggie Lindemann: yet ANOTHER person I don't know. She gives me jury vibes

Megan Thee Stallion: I need her to do well! I love Megan!

Nando: Who? It's getting weird.

Nathan Drake: My favorite character! I need him to do well, I really do. But I could see him wanting to win a lot and getting out due to his comp prowess.

Regina George: she either flops or she does iconic.

Steven Stone: I don't watch too much Pokemon, so next.

Theo Campbell: Who?? I was told this cast was supposed to be iconic. Ugh

Tinkerbell: she gives me lose and be loved.

Winnie the Pooh: his cute exterior will give him a pass for a couple rounds. I could see a winner from him

Winners: Alice Morgan, Kuzco, Winnie the Pooh
House Favorites: Regina George, Megan Thee Stallion, Nathan Drake[/b]

Last edited by April Kepner on Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Saoirse Ronan, Blossom and Nick Jonas like this post

Back to top Go down
April Kepner

April Kepner

Thoughts of Cast  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of Cast    Thoughts of Cast  EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 10:41 pm

Day 2

Alice Morgan: I'm not seeing much from her today, but she should be safe today

Bean: She seems pretty friendly and safe for this round, so I don't see her going anytime soon

Forrest Gump: Yesterday, I was confident, but now I feel like his talking style might not be for everyone

G.I.R.: he's on my draft and he's safe this round! Plus he seems to be well aware of his standings with the other cast members.

Kendrick Lamar: A whole ass clown for posting "Can I make my noms?" in the public chatroom. It makes no sense for him to put himself out there like that. And he's on the block? Just send him out, please.

Kuzco: he is doing great socially, so I have no doubt he'll be a target anytime soon

Lana Del Ray: Yess, Queen of making herself a target  Thoughts of Cast  1f60d An HOH AND a veto win? She needs to just lay low and not win anything for a while before she makes herself an even BIGGER target

Maggie Lindemann: my thoughts on her haven't changed; once again she gives jury vibes and nothing more

Nando: Once again. Who?

Nathan Drake: he seems popular socially and not at all on anyone's radar

Regina George: homegirl found herself on the block first round and now-- they BETTA keep ha! She has sass and is throwing it a little tonight! Giving the fire and it's still Round 1. Queen shit.

Steven Stone: He's doing too much with his actions. I feel like he's assuming a leadership position too much, and that will get him in TROUBLE. He should sit back.

Theo Campbell: Very silent and not at all in the public eye. Might do him well.

Tinkerbell: ummm no other thoughts on that blonde fairy

Winnie the Pooh: once again, no change in thoughts

Winners: Winnie the Pooh, Kuzco, G.I.R, Alice Morgan
House Favorites: Nathan Drake, Hermione Granger, Winnie the Pooh
Back to top Go down
April Kepner

April Kepner

Thoughts of Cast  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of Cast    Thoughts of Cast  EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 12:07 am

Day 3

Alice Morgan: Once again, I don't know who this chick is, but she is doing WAY too much, jumping in front of drama that isn't her. Ms. Morgan needs to sit down before she gets in trouble, and since you wanna be loud and proud, lemme dock you from my Winner's selection.

Bean: No changes on my thoughts on her. She seems to be a behind-the-scenes character

Forrest Gump: Once again, no changes on my thoughts with him. He also seems to be a social player behind the scenes. One of my draft pics has survived again!

G.I.R.: Korra can choke for nominating my poor GIR baby. She had no reason, no reason at all to put him up. Korra just joined the list of characters I can't stand. Anyways, I'm hopin' my baby stays  Thoughts of Cast  1f625

Kendrick Lamar: I don't really give two shakes a lambs tail about him. He survived today, so....good for him? But it was so close, so he don't got that many friends. He should watch his back.

Kuzco: were there any microscopes in the hosts bags cause I don't see SHET from this man?! Which I guess is good?

Lana Del Ray: James was right. Lana Del Racist here caused Regina to go home and she can choke for that

Maggie Lindemann: I hate to say it, but who?? I still don't know who this is, and she also is very quiet in this forum

Nando: She got saved by the veto, so points for her. Lines are probably beginning to get drawn as allies get saved. This is of course all due to the teams' twist.

Nathan Drake: I'm not seeing or hearing too much about him, and he seems likable. Unfortunately a certain person named Saoirse STOLE him from my possible draft and I can't claim him Sad

Steven Stone: he seems to have dialed it back a bit and is not really considered in your face as much as he was before

Theo Campbell: his ass is on the block as expected, and he seems to be the intended target, but things change and the next 12 hours, he could shift the numbers in his favor

Tinkerbell: Tinkerflop isn't doing a damn thing in this game

Winnie the Pooh: this little yellow bear must be playing a hell of a social game since he sure as hell ain't in the forum. That or he's bein' a little floater

Winners: Winnie the Pooh, Kuzco, G.I.R (if he survives this round), Nathan Drake
Back to top Go down
April Kepner

April Kepner

Thoughts of Cast  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of Cast    Thoughts of Cast  EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 12:12 am

Day 4

Alice Morgan: I knew it. I knew if she didn't shut her mouth she would end up on the block. Ooh, I hope she leaves over Megan.

Bean: this person seems to be performing very well in comps, and the others might notice that. Whatever they decide to do with this information is up to them

Cynthia: she's also a strong player; she's good at comps and seems to be socially great

Forrest Gump: I don't see much of him at all; no changes on thoughts other than I'm glad he's safe again

G.I.R.: my baby survived eviction! Whoever those three votes against them can CHOKE! G.I.R. WILL win HOH or veto next, know that.

Hermione: she is probably the player with the best chances of winning; I like her, and I could also see her going far in this game

Kendrick Lamar: I'm not sure how he managed to find himself on that block once again, but I'm okay with Korra saving him. He needs to pick up the pace or else he will become a blockstar.

Korra: she's annoying as hell! out and winning stuff and bein' proud of it. least favorite Trainer

Kuzco: he is actually getting very boring; I don't have any changes in my thoughts of him

Lana Del Ray: winning those two comps no doubt gained her some allies, probably in other trainers. she's gonna be fine for a while

Maggie Lindemann: she isn't giving anything besides "I can't compete 'cause I'm driving."

Megan Thee Stallion: she likely threw that HOH comp, which is fine, but she didn't need to make it so damn obvious. I want her to stay over Alice, though

Nando: pretty active, in the background, I don't see her being in trouble anytime soon

Nathan Drake: a very good social player (from others are saying). No other changes in thoughts.

Nessa: I don't have anything to say about her; I think she has an alliance with another trainer group

Steven Stone: once again he was saved due to Hermione winning the trainer challenge. the twist ends tonight, so let's see how he plays when he's on his own.

Tinkerbell: Once again, I'm seein' nothing from her.

Winnie the Pooh: same as Tinkerbell; she's not doin' ANYTHING

Winners: G.I.R., Nathan Drake, Lana Del Ray, Winnie the Pooh

Last edited by April Kepner on Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amy Schumer

Amy Schumer

Thoughts of Cast  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of Cast    Thoughts of Cast  EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 12:15 am

Maggie Lindemann: she isn't giving anything besides "I can't compete 'cause I'm driving.

All the lulz

April Kepner likes this post

Back to top Go down
April Kepner

April Kepner

Thoughts of Cast  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of Cast    Thoughts of Cast  EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 2:04 am

Day 5

Bean: I'm so happy she's on the block; she wasn't really giving anything. I guess they decided to do something about her.

Cynthia: no changes in thoughts

Forrest Gump: lol he seems to be a good social player, someone good for a laugh. I hope it takes him far

G.I.R.: my baby survived the block AGAIN ugh, I love him so much

Hermione: she is KILLING it with these comps; I'd assume her target is Lana, and if she secures her eviction, it'll be pretty iconic

Kendrick: no changes in thoughts

Korra: no changes in thoughts
Kuzco: no changes in thoughts, but he's becoming less and less of someone I care about

Lana Del Ray: well, I guess she wasn't able to slump back into the shadows; if she survives this, it'll be because of the allies she gained in her HOH reign

Maggie: no changes in thoughts

Megan: no changes in thoughts, and she's just clickin down. giving real floater vibes

Nando: no changes in thoughts
Nathan: no changes in thoughts
Nessa: no changes in thoughts
Tinkerbellno changes in thoughts, and she's getting booooring

Winnie the Poohno changes in thoughts, same with Tinkerbell

Winners: G.I.R., Nathan Drake, Winnie the Pooh, Lana Del Ray (if she survives), Hermione 

Last edited by April Kepner on Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:56 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
April Kepner

April Kepner

Thoughts of Cast  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of Cast    Thoughts of Cast  EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 10:20 pm

Day 7

Cynthia: no changes in thoughts 
Forrest Gump: he had a little tiff with Bean, but she's gone now, but he also wants to take Maggie out, so hopefully this is some interesting news

Hermione: no changes in thoughts; she is still killing the game

Kendrick: he was saved in another eviction, but I still do not like him

Korra: no changes in thoughts; she is clearly running the game

Maggie: she won a veto, which is usually a good thing when building a resume. She definitely needs to watch her back with 
Forrest. 

Megan: her only purpose is to get saved by vetoes, cause she's not really doing anything else

Nando: no changes in thoughts

Nathan: he's continuing to have a good presence in the public forums and I can only imagine he's translating that well in private

Nessa: no changes in thoughts
Octavia: she's new! I hope she can deliver as a new player, cause Lord knows we need a little somethin'!

Steven: no changes in thoughts

Tinkerbell: no changes in thoughts
Winnie the Pooh: no changes in thoughts, but he seems to perform well in these luck comps

Winners: Hermione, Winnie the Pooh, Nando, Nathan Drake
House Favorites: Hermione, Nathan Drake, Winnie the Pooh

Last edited by April Kepner on Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
April Kepner

April Kepner

Thoughts of Cast  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of Cast    Thoughts of Cast  EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 1:50 am

Day 8

Cynthia: No changes in thoughts, though I will say out of all the trainers, she's probably the most competent.

Forrest: Oh, Forrest, you should really learn to not get into business that doesn't involve you! 

Hermione: Oh sweet, sweet Hermione. I swear if you go home this season is over in terms of who I am rooting for. But I know you will win the battleback so <3 take Korra's ass OUT please

Kendrick: Who? I don't like you still.

Korra: What a damn ditz, putting up the strongest trainer. Instead of working with her you decide to nominate her? If she goes, who do you think is coming after you next? Weird energy.

Maggie: Okay, she can talk a good game + she can win. Secretly rooting for her.

Megan: Same with Kendrick. 

Nando: Hmm....very, very quiet

Nathan: My man is killing it with his social game. He must be; his name hasn't touched that block and he hasn't been called out

Nessa: No changes in thoughts; she's probably the trainer in the best position

Octavia: Homegirl HAD to be put on the block after just getting in? Odd, but I'm somewhat glad she got pulled off

Steven: hmmm.....idk why he opened his mouth against Korra? Ugh, my team can't keep their mouths CLOSED

Tinkerbell: no changes in thoughts

Winnie the Pooh: He must also have a good social game and is competent enough in comps

Winners: Hermione (if she stays this round), Winnie the Pooh, Nathan Drake
House Favorites: Nathan Drake, Winnie the Pooh
Back to top Go down
April Kepner

April Kepner

Thoughts of Cast  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of Cast    Thoughts of Cast  EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 7:26 pm

Day 18

Bean: hmm...I really hope you go this round, but seeing you had Hermione and Nathan willing to save you is grounds that you'll likely not be nominated by Steven, and in the event you were, you'll still be here

Cynthia: no changes in thoughts other than you're probably the next trainer to leave

Hermione: once again, you're killing the game. You somewhat got a little bitchy in a couple comps ago, which turned me off

Megan:well, you're still here by some miracle. I really think you've got a social edge to you, so keep it up. You're giving SZA 

Nathan: you're probably tied with Steven for being the strongest male in the game at this point. Just keep it up, and take either Steven or Hermione with you to F2

Octavia: hmm...you kinda wasted your co-HOH on a player who likely wasn't a threat to you, but if you think she was bad for your game who am I to tell you otherwise?

Steven: ahh...you're carrying my draft on your back, and I hope you can pull through. Congrats on HOH, and I wish you would make a good decision with it.
Back to top Go down
April Kepner

April Kepner

Thoughts of Cast  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of Cast    Thoughts of Cast  EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 4:21 pm

Day whatever

Cynthia: the last trainer...I was expecting Hermione. I do think you taking her out holds merit to your name, but if you're next to someone like Steven or Nathan, it might not be an easy win

Megan: yassss go girl! give us nothing!

Nathan: hmm....you're kind of on the same level as Steven, and it all comes down to who wins this F4 HOH

Steven: I thought you were hella annoying, but I stuck by you bc you were on my draft, and I think you've held your own fairly well in this game. You winning the F4 HOH would put you on track to win,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thoughts of Cast  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of Cast    Thoughts of Cast  Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts of Cast
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 8 :: Season 8 :: Viewing Area :: Viewing Area :: April's Blog-
Jump to: