Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Bean & Steven

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Bean

Bean

This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 11:57 am

Feel great now haha

Steven Stone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 7:48 pm

Hey bud! I talk to Nathan a bit. I know you're on the same team and I haven't brought us up to him, would you wanna make a group of us 3?
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 7:49 pm

you could always ask him! do you think its a good idea letting him know we're working together tho?
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 7:51 pm

What I'd do is say I talk to you every once in a while and think you're nice and if he likes you I'd ask him if he'd like to make the three and then have him come ask you if you're down! Only if you'd be cool with it! That way he doesn't think he's our third or that we're a two and then we have a little bit of a following ya know!
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 8:39 pm

before we get to that, have you campaigned to hermione at all?
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 8:40 pm

No, I haven't spoken to her in a couple days so I didn't want to seem disingenuous but I don't think she'll pick me, I'm hoping she'll pick some inactives lol
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 8:43 pm

ughhhh, i hate to say it but shes picking you. im only telling you cause of our alliance, but you need to campaign this week and fight for veto. If i dont get picked for veto i will help you in our chat the best i can

Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 8:45 pm

Well thank you for telling me! why is she picking me??
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 8:47 pm

she apparently has spoken to maggie more than you, thats the only reason. but you arent the target

Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 8:51 pm

Hey well again thanks for telling me, I won't say anything to anyone and I'll act surprised when it happens :/
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 8:55 pm

i would just start reaching out to korra and cynthias team members and start something before you are even on the block, so that they have something to base a vote off of if you havent spoken to their team members. we on hermione team know you arent the target so they are all you have to worry about

Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 8:57 pm

Gotcha, Thanks a ton!!!

Steven Stone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 8:59 pm

we'll talk after veto! dont worry about messaging me at all

Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 10:45 pm

well! looks like you're safe at least! you have red team votes, so go make sure you're good!
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 10:46 pm

Sounds good! Again, thank you for telling me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Bean & Steven
Page 4 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next