Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Korra & Tinkerbell

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Korra

Korra

This room is for Korra & Tinkerbell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Tinkerbell   This room is for Korra & Tinkerbell - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 11:12 pm

Girl please tell me you voting out Hermione. Plsss
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Tinkerbell   This room is for Korra & Tinkerbell - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 10:56 pm

Are you not gonna campaign for me to keep you? How rude
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Tinkerbell   This room is for Korra & Tinkerbell - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 10:57 pm

AH I DIDNT KNOW WHERE YOUR HEAD WAS AT!! I was nervous to message you tbh. I would obviously love for you to keep me. I honestly have nothing against you, and you definitely would not be a target of mine. I feel like you haven’t done me wrong, so I have nothing to come after you for
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Tinkerbell   This room is for Korra & Tinkerbell - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 10:59 pm

Funny how quick you were to message md back now haha. Do you know if anyone else is keeping you? I'm almost positive Cynthia gonna vote you out.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Tinkerbell   This room is for Korra & Tinkerbell - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 11:02 pm

I said I had more free time now that my event is over!!

Really? Good to know....

Well someone told me that your team was leaning towards keeping me, Maggie said she would keep me, and I think I might have one vote from red team, but I'm not 100% sure. I also thought I had Cynthia sooo
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Tinkerbell   This room is for Korra & Tinkerbell - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 11:04 pm

Cynthia considers you inactive. I can definitely see her saving Nando over you because that's the kind of person she is. Says one thing and does another. But yeah my team is leaning towards keeping you ... I don't know about Bean though. I hadn't really got a confirmation from them
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Tinkerbell   This room is for Korra & Tinkerbell - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 11:06 pm

apparently bean is trying to get people to vote me out which sucks because I really didn't do anything to them. ugh I know I've been inactive and I cant express enough how it was just one thing taking up my time but its over now and I have more time to be on here

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Tinkerbell   This room is for Korra & Tinkerbell - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 11:09 pm

Aww I know girl, but these people just get so weird sometimes haha. Is there anyone else you think you can sway? Do you know who has the double vote from that random wheel? Maybe they could use it to save you?
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Tinkerbell   This room is for Korra & Tinkerbell - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 11:10 pm

I have no idea who has it Sad I just think nando is talking to everyone and has these connections and is just going to snake his way to the end and possibly win like ugh why not get that out now
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Tinkerbell   This room is for Korra & Tinkerbell - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 11:12 pm

It's so weird to me that Bean would try to save Nando when Nando is the one that put her on the block and got her evicted. Like he WANTED Besn evicted. I don't understand it
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Tinkerbell   This room is for Korra & Tinkerbell - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 11:25 pm

RIGHT!!! like I had no decision or knowledge of bean going up so I don't get why I'm being penalized for it

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Tinkerbell   This room is for Korra & Tinkerbell - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 11:34 pm

These people just want to hand the win to Hermione. I'm over it tbh haha
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Tinkerbell   This room is for Korra & Tinkerbell - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 12:00 am

hermoine isnt keeping me lol when when she was on the block she was saying all the right things and now here I am
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Tinkerbell   This room is for Korra & Tinkerbell - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 12:03 am

Haha told you to get rid of her sis. That's what her and Cynthia do, tell you what you want to hear to save them and then they'll drop you the first chance they get
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Tinkerbell   This room is for Korra & Tinkerbell - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 1:32 am

yeah this week has definitely made me see peoples game better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Tinkerbell   This room is for Korra & Tinkerbell - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Korra & Tinkerbell
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2