Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hermione & Forrest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

This room is for Hermione & Forrest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Forrest   This room is for Hermione & Forrest - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 7:49 pm

Well I think based on the first round of the HOH, one of the blue team will win, they'll probably take out one of Cynthia's team, so I guess this round we lay low. Tomorrow I'll try to secure a win and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Forrest Gump

Forrest Gump

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Forrest   This room is for Hermione & Forrest - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 7:49 pm

Sounds good to me.

Hermione Granger likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Forrest   This room is for Hermione & Forrest - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 7:53 pm

Perfect. Glad you and I have been able to chat. I feel like I haven't been able to have a whole lot of time to talk with you and that's my fault. I'm glad we were able to talk more today Smile
Back to top Go down
Forrest Gump

Forrest Gump

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Forrest   This room is for Hermione & Forrest - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 7:58 pm

I’ll be here a lot more tomorrow as well if you’re able to chat about the game
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Forrest   This room is for Hermione & Forrest - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 9:21 pm

Of course! I should be here on and off but I’ll be here.

How do you feel about the task?
Back to top Go down
Forrest Gump

Forrest Gump

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Forrest   This room is for Hermione & Forrest - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 2:48 am

The doorbell task? I missed one post but I’m posting once an hour like it says
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Forrest   This room is for Hermione & Forrest - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 4:01 am

Wait which post did you miss? If you missed one then regardless it won’t count, I think? Are you sure you missed one?
Back to top Go down
Forrest Gump

Forrest Gump

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Forrest   This room is for Hermione & Forrest - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 4:53 am

One of the check ins.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Forrest   This room is for Hermione & Forrest - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 4:56 am

If you miss one of the check ins then you know you cannot compete in HOH? Sad you don’t have to stay up if you’re already eliminated. Ask one of the hosts if you’re still allowed to participate? I don’t want you to lose sleep for nothing Sad
Back to top Go down
Forrest Gump

Forrest Gump

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Forrest   This room is for Hermione & Forrest - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 5:01 am

I’m awake anyways. If one of our team wins HOH I think we’re in the clear.
Back to top Go down
Forrest Gump

Forrest Gump

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Forrest   This room is for Hermione & Forrest - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 5:02 am

We need to vote out Alice. Alice is the target.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Forrest   This room is for Hermione & Forrest - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 5:04 am

Oh for sure. She’s more dangerous.

Well as long as you’re awake anyway then that’s fine.

I hope one of us win HOH! That would be perfect!
Back to top Go down
Forrest Gump

Forrest Gump

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Forrest   This room is for Hermione & Forrest - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 5:36 am

Same here. We need it. I know it’s a bit early for F2 deals but if I somehow get us there I’m taking you to F2
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Forrest   This room is for Hermione & Forrest - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 5:44 am

Aw thanks Forrest I appreciate that! It’s definitely a little early. Not that I’m not interested. I just feel like so much can happen between now and then. But it’s definitely something I would like Wink let’s get through the next few rounds and make sure we are in a good place!
Back to top Go down
Forrest Gump

Forrest Gump

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Forrest   This room is for Hermione & Forrest - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 6:20 am

Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Forrest   This room is for Hermione & Forrest - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hermione & Forrest
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next