Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hermione & Forrest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Forrest Gump

Forrest Gump

This room is for Hermione & Forrest - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Forrest   This room is for Hermione & Forrest - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 10:09 pm

Please get green and red to keep me. Please! She didn’t use it on me
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Forrest   This room is for Hermione & Forrest - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 10:09 pm

Let's see who the nominee is.
Back to top Go down
Forrest Gump

Forrest Gump

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Forrest   This room is for Hermione & Forrest - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 10:45 pm

GOD FUCKING DAMN KORRA!!
Back to top Go down
Forrest Gump

Forrest Gump

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Forrest   This room is for Hermione & Forrest - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 10:46 pm

I’m taking her ass out if I stay
Back to top Go down
Forrest Gump

Forrest Gump

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Forrest   This room is for Hermione & Forrest - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 10:49 pm

Get them to get me out. I’m sacrificing my game to save yours.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Forrest   This room is for Hermione & Forrest - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 10:56 pm

Don't sacrifice your game for me Forrest. I love that you're willing to do that for me and you have shown that you are such a wonderful person. I would never ask you to compromise your game for me though. You are just as deserving as I am. It does mean a lot to me that you would consider that. Whoever stays out of the two of us though, we need to secure a victory! You winning is a win for me! Best of luck with the vote Forrest!
Back to top Go down
Forrest Gump

Forrest Gump

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Forrest   This room is for Hermione & Forrest - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 11:00 pm

Hey. After the game we can still be friends. If you want. Idk how to find you though
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Forrest   This room is for Hermione & Forrest - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 11:03 pm

For sure<3
Back to top Go down
Forrest Gump

Forrest Gump

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Forrest   This room is for Hermione & Forrest - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 11:07 pm

Ok go ahead I didn’t realize you were making her a target. Go ahead
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Forrest   This room is for Hermione & Forrest - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 11:11 pm

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Forrest Gump

Forrest Gump

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Forrest   This room is for Hermione & Forrest - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 11:11 pm

I’m sorry I didn’t know what you were doing
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Forrest   This room is for Hermione & Forrest - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 11:16 pm

It's all good.
Back to top Go down
Forrest Gump

Forrest Gump

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Forrest   This room is for Hermione & Forrest - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 7:37 am

Hermione. I just wanted to say thank you for everything. And I hope you’ll be doing ok and taking care of yourself.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Forrest   This room is for Hermione & Forrest - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 7:41 am

Good morning Forrest,

I am doing well. Thank you for checking up on me. Hope you’re having a great morning!
Back to top Go down
Forrest Gump

Forrest Gump

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Forrest   This room is for Hermione & Forrest - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 7:41 am

I did everything I can to save your game and I think it worked. I did that because you deserve the win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Forrest   This room is for Hermione & Forrest - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hermione & Forrest
Page 24 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next