Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hermione & Maggie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

This room is for Hermione & Maggie - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Maggie   This room is for Hermione & Maggie - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 11:14 pm

Well I'm sure you and Korra have some kind of deal going on. I would appreciate your vote to stay in the game. I know you want big threats out of the game, but I know you're also aware of the benefits of keeping two big threats that are feuding together in a game. I will 100% go after Korra. I have no intentions of going after you. If you keep me in the game that's one less person after you, and idc, you can even keep Korra in the game if I target her. I think it would be beneficial to your game to get through these rounds that way.

If not, so be it. I'm not going to hold anything against you. You seem like a level headed person so you know what you're doing regardless. I just hope you're willing to give me a chance, thanks Maggie.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Lindemann

Maggie Lindemann

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Maggie   This room is for Hermione & Maggie - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 11:20 pm

Woah.. I am actually in awe right now I had no idea that was happening... I'm not closing communication with you because I want you to have a fighting chance to stay. I don't fully know what I'm doing yet. Obviously Forrest and I did fight, but you are a huge target next to him.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Maggie   This room is for Hermione & Maggie - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 11:24 pm

That's fair. I respect the candor. Look, I'm not saying I'm perfect. I have my flaws, both socially and strategically. Competition wise you are bound to win one that I do not excel at. I know I am a huge threat but I do feel like if you keep me around, the attention will be on Korra and myself, and as long as you are good with both of us, then you have nothing to worry about. I know you consider me a challenge threat, but think about how that challenge threat will not be putting you up. Just food for thought. But I do appreciate you keeping an open mind and I will not spam you with posts all night. If you want to ask me anything or clarify anything, go nuts. At this point I have nothing to lose and I've always kinda liked you, even after you ghosted me for a while Razz
Back to top Go down
Maggie Lindemann

Maggie Lindemann

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Maggie   This room is for Hermione & Maggie - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 11:35 pm

If I ghost you or anybody else I don't mean to I just have sports seasons going on right now
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Maggie   This room is for Hermione & Maggie - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 11:40 pm

How dare you have a life Razz

Just kidding.

I totally get it. My ass needs to start doing more sports. I'll go jogging at the trails but that's it. I guess I can always do soccer or some shit. I like kicking things <3

Maggie Lindemann likes this post

Back to top Go down
Maggie Lindemann

Maggie Lindemann

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Maggie   This room is for Hermione & Maggie - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 11:49 pm

LMAOSKDJ

It was like I signed up for this and then IRL life hit me with sports, drama, work, school. I try to check on my phone during like breaks and stuff but if I'm not home I usually don't get to everything.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Maggie   This room is for Hermione & Maggie - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 11:51 pm

Sorry about the drama. Like we play these games to get away from the drama. I hate that you had drama get in the way 3 FUCK THAT. And tea, my first season I would always check my phone during my breaks or in class lmao. One time I accidentally clicked a video on the forum and it BLARED through the classroom asdkfas;dfasd I had to pretend like that noise was imaginary aaaskdfasdfjasdk the professor didn't buy it though.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Lindemann

Maggie Lindemann

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Maggie   This room is for Hermione & Maggie - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 2:22 am

NOT IMAGINARY LMAOOO no it’s honestly all good i kinda need the reawakening with my irls
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Maggie   This room is for Hermione & Maggie - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 2:45 am

Hahaha you’re such a nut but I love it <3
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Maggie   This room is for Hermione & Maggie - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 7:44 am

Morning queen.

Last night was crazy. I know as hard as I was campaigning to stay, Korra was campaigning just as hard for me to go. I feel like this vote could go either way. I appreciate you thinking about it and giving me a shot. Have you made up your mind or is there anything you need me to clarify?

Have fun with work/school today. It’s Friday though so that’s promising!
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Maggie   This room is for Hermione & Maggie - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 12:09 pm

I understand why you had to vote against me. It's nothing personal and I hope we can still chat in this game <3
Back to top Go down
Maggie Lindemann

Maggie Lindemann

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Maggie   This room is for Hermione & Maggie - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 3:18 pm

Hi I voted and went to school because host said I was the last one. I did end up evicting you but even though you’re here I don’t consider you an enemy in this game. I feel like we both have other people who have been more like... idk the word but harder about targeting idk. It makes sense in my brain! But yeah.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Maggie   This room is for Hermione & Maggie - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 3:24 pm

That’s fair. I’m sure Korra told you I threw out your name when she asked for nomination options, so I figured your vote was justified. She asked me for suggestions because she threatened to put up Forrest, and since she made it clear she was nominating one person from two different teams, I knew I had to suggest someone from the blue team. And I wasn’t going to throw Nessa under the bus. It wasn’t anything personal. I was just trying to protect Forrest who I consider my little brother this season. I know he tried fighting you or whatever but he had good intentions. It sucks that the vote came down to him and I but that’s the game.

But yeah like I said I know for a fact Korra ran and told you this. I know Korra went around last night pushing hard for me to go. She tried twisting a lot of my words against me, and yeah maybe I shouldn’t have made any suggestions, but again Forrest and I were close. I don’t just give up on allies that easily.

I do agree that you and I have different targets though. And different people after us. Hoping we can move past this. I need someone in here who is hilariously sassy <3 everyone else is so boring sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Lindemann

Maggie Lindemann

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Maggie   This room is for Hermione & Maggie - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 3:30 pm

It’s good. Honestly I’m not sweating it. I always take this game week by week. Forrest and I were arguing and then I voted to save him if that isn’t proof enough.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Maggie   This room is for Hermione & Maggie - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 3:33 pm

Don’t forget Bean calling you stupid and you still keeping her <3

Well I’m open to working with you. I’ve never had an issue with you before so there’s no need for that to change now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Maggie   This room is for Hermione & Maggie - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hermione & Maggie
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next