Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Voting Discussion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maggie Lindemann

Maggie Lindemann

Voting Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: Voting Discussion    Voting Discussion  EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 5:40 pm

unfortunately Bean wont be able to participate in it this week Voting Discussion  1f602 Voting Discussion  1f602 Voting Discussion  1f602 Voting Discussion  1f602 but we will live on without ha!
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

Voting Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Discussion    Voting Discussion  EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 6:45 pm

Yeah, we'll be missing a vote again this week. Hopefully we can be positioned well enough where Bean's missing vote won't be too too bad.
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

Voting Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Discussion    Voting Discussion  EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 7:35 pm

Hey guys, I'm so sorry I didn't get to compete tonight, I literally just got home, I was helping family upstate and I took the wrong Exit on my way home costing me like 30 min -_- intended to be home at 7 the latest :/
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

Voting Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Discussion    Voting Discussion  EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 7:36 pm

It's okay! I think our group is good with Korra since we saved Kendrick last night!

Maggie Lindemann and Bean like this post

Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

Voting Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Discussion    Voting Discussion  EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 7:39 pm

YA I'm hoping so! She's gonna have to put up two pink to maintain the group!
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

Voting Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Discussion    Voting Discussion  EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 7:41 pm

Yup. That's what I was thinking. Pink would have to lose a number in order for the deal to hold true

Maggie Lindemann and Bean like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Voting Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Discussion    Voting Discussion  Empty

Back to top Go down

Voting Discussion
Page 1 of 1