Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Cynthia & Nathan

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

This room is for Cynthia & Nathan - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nathan   This room is for Cynthia & Nathan - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 8:11 pm

me too This room is for Cynthia & Nathan - Page 9 1f62d
i dont believe people would be so stingy as to save 10 bucks over safety but yeah its whatever lol
octavia got it which is what matters <3
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nathan   This room is for Cynthia & Nathan - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 8:18 pm

Exactly! I feel like it was just us 2 who gave it to her lolol. Winnie apparently thought he was going to get like 30 or so, so I guess a lot of people played it that way. But true, least we're safe <3

Nathan Drake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nathan   This room is for Cynthia & Nathan - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 8:24 pm

yeah it was just us, i gave all my 10 to her haha

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nathan   This room is for Cynthia & Nathan - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 1:54 pm

Hey how are you feeling about this double tonight? I'm so glad we both gave Octavia our $10 and she was able to win to keep us safe last week. I feel like she's super loyal. I hope you're having a good day so far ^.^

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nathan   This room is for Cynthia & Nathan - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 2:01 pm

Hello Cynthia!! Yeah honestly me too, like if we didn't do that, Megan of all people would've been hoh... imagine  This room is for Cynthia & Nathan - Page 9 1f62d

And i'm a little concerned because some of these people have power that i dont know and might use it tonight, like pooh's veto pass yesterday out of nowhere lol but honestly as long as pink/red wins hoh I think we can survive this.

How about you? And thank you <333
I hope youre having a lovely day as well!
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nathan   This room is for Cynthia & Nathan - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 2:07 pm

I know, literally This room is for Cynthia & Nathan - Page 9 1f62d I just find you and her the most reliable at this point tbh This room is for Cynthia & Nathan - Page 9 1f602

And ikr, Pooh's veto pass came out of nowhere, it probably was from a Korra trainer challenge win lol, but its definitely concerning we don't know where all the powers are :/ I could see something get used tonight.

I'm doing pretty good though! Thank you! <3
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nathan   This room is for Cynthia & Nathan - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 2:19 pm

Awww thank you, I'm the same to both of you!!
I'll try my best tonight so I can keep us safe <3

Hopefully nothing too big if they are used tonight, Id like to think the co-hoh one is the only game changing power out there.
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nathan   This room is for Cynthia & Nathan - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 2:31 pm

I know we have Magenta Madness, but would you be down to have another side alliance that's a bit more solid with us? Do you think anyone in the alliance has a side thing going on already?

I hope nothing is used tonight too Sad
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nathan   This room is for Cynthia & Nathan - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 2:42 pm

I never considered it until last night tbh cause the lack of discussion was freaking me out that other people got different plans outside the magenta madness alliance already and i wasnt a part of it This room is for Cynthia & Nathan - Page 9 1f62d What do you think?

And omggg yesss! I just didnt know how to suggest it, but I'm definitely down with you and Octavia cause clearly we all have each other's back.
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nathan   This room is for Cynthia & Nathan - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 2:47 pm

Yeah, last night is also what kind of prompted me to ask you, I feel like we were the only ones communicating and on the same page, meanwhile everyone else claimed they would be but didn't really follow through, making me think they thought giving no money meant Winnie or Megan would just win and be able to take a shot that they couldn't. I'd honestly love to have a closer bond with you going forward, I feel like you and Octavia I have the most communication with, and even Hermione too to an extent, but especially you two Smile

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nathan   This room is for Cynthia & Nathan - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 3:08 pm

yes exactly!! giving no money was very cowardly cause either they wanted to happen what you just said or they didn't want to get caught playing the middle. im just glad nothing bad happened, and it made us aware what could be going on. i honestly dont want a repeat with what happened to me and korra so im being truthful and loyal to us.

i would love that! and same i talk to octavia and i can tell the feeling of trust is mutual there, same goes for hermione and you. being the only two trainers left i know you guys aren't oblivious that these people would consider you two the two biggest threats, but i got your backs no matter what  This room is for Cynthia & Nathan - Page 9 1f49b
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nathan   This room is for Cynthia & Nathan - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 3:13 pm

I appreciate that Nathan! Maybe we can make a room with either the 3 of us of the 4 of us? Honestly whichever you prefer is good with me, and I'm glad you talk to her too and feel the same Smile

Like honestly I wouldn't even be mad at all if people came after me, I get it and I'm not oblivious to the fact that I'm an appealing target, but I do think I can benefit people like you right you all rn because I'm willing to be a shield and also know we can all win things for each other Razz
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nathan   This room is for Cynthia & Nathan - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 3:26 pm

yeah for sure! you can request the room <3 im good with the 4 of us, i just dont know if hermione and octavia talks at all

and yeah exactly! thats why ill happily ride this to the end with you guys
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nathan   This room is for Cynthia & Nathan - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 3:30 pm

Okay, I'll ask Hermione about it then to see if she talks to her Smile

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nathan   This room is for Cynthia & Nathan - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 3:32 pm

alright haha let me go back to figuring out what song will i embarrass myself to lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nathan   This room is for Cynthia & Nathan - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Cynthia & Nathan
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next