Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Cynthia & Nathan

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

This room is for Cynthia & Nathan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nathan   This room is for Cynthia & Nathan - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 10:43 pm

That's true, im glad you're playing smart!!
And im sorry you have to renom Sad
its hard as it is to name two people

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nathan   This room is for Cynthia & Nathan - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 10:43 pm

Also I just saw you said you were rooting for Kaela in BBcan6 you have such good taste even if you didn't actually see the season I love you

Nathan Drake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nathan   This room is for Cynthia & Nathan - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 10:44 pm

And lol thanks!! If I put up Megan do you know who you would you be leaning toward voting out? I personally would prefer Alice to go and I spoke to Hermione briefly and I think that's what she's leaning toward as well!
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nathan   This room is for Cynthia & Nathan - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 10:49 pm

I have no connections with either so I'd be fine whoever you guys want!! <3

and thank you!!!! i saw she was breaking comp records and the fact that she made it all the way to the end being a threat, I just know she slayeddd. ive been meaning to watch her season tbh because ive stopped watching bbcan when gary and cass were evicted back to back, im only getting back into it now with bbcan9
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nathan   This room is for Cynthia & Nathan - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 10:55 pm

Aw awesome! Yeah if possible Alice going would be amazing! With the teams dissolved next week I think its important to take out the people who we don't have connections with that could be a threat!

But she diddddd slayyyy I loved her! I highlyyyy highlyyyy recommend bbcan6 its one of my all time favorite seasons because the cast is so amazing! Bbcan 9 is good too, though I'm sad about the recent eviction
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nathan   This room is for Cynthia & Nathan - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 10:58 pm

i agree, and hopefully we can rally the votes for that!!

now im definitely gonna watch it!! i only know the final 2 so there's still alot of surprises for me when i watch it Razz
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nathan   This room is for Cynthia & Nathan - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 11:04 pm

I think we should be able to rally the votes! Korra's and Nessa's teams are going to be forced to vote against each other, and so far your team and my team have proven to be good at voting together hehe we have each others backs for sure Razz

Omg there are so many good moments and good players! I hope you love Olivia, Ali, Hamza, Erica, etc suchhhh a great cast! Anyway I have to go make my renom now tty after!
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nathan   This room is for Cynthia & Nathan - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 11:11 pm

thats good to hear!! and yeah i love it haha, its like an unspoken agreement working together Razz

goodluck!!! <33
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nathan   This room is for Cynthia & Nathan - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 11:15 pm

I'd love to make the agreement more solid/spoken tbh LOL I was thinking of asking Jessie for a room with like me, you, hermione, steven, nando, and tinkerbell maybe?? I feel like we're basically all voting together and looking out for each other but everyone is always scared to suggest making a room!
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nathan   This room is for Cynthia & Nathan - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 12:40 am

i know i agree, i just dont want to be the person to suggest that but i definitely agree having a more solid agreement

ive had chit chat with nando and tinkerbell and they seem nice so thats good! and steven is in my team too <33

if they're all for it, im definitely in too!
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nathan   This room is for Cynthia & Nathan - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 1:27 am

Okay sounds good! I don't mind being the one to suggest it Razz

Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nathan   This room is for Cynthia & Nathan - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 3:39 pm

Good job being one of the only ones to stay up all night! Hope you’re having a good day so far and aren’t tooooo tired Smile

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nathan   This room is for Cynthia & Nathan - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 7:43 am

Thank youu <333 You did well too!!
pretty disappointed with the others like not even half of us qualified Sad

And I was knocked out all day looool, but im good now.
how have you been!
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nathan   This room is for Cynthia & Nathan - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 7:44 am

Oh Hermione brought it up to me and I said im down for it Smile
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nathan   This room is for Cynthia & Nathan - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 1:26 pm

I know it’s crazy how few people stayed up! I mean it was a long time to stay up but I was hoping the fact it was on the weekend would mean more people would do it, but oh well~ It was interesting to see who tried and who didn’t though! I’ve been good though! Yesterday was a lazyyy day tbh but I feel like it was for everyone after that punishment 😂
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nathan   This room is for Cynthia & Nathan - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Cynthia & Nathan
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next