Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

The doorbell rings

Go down 
+11
Nathan Drake
Alice Morgan
Winnie The Pooh
Amy Schumer
Steven Stone
Hange Zoë
Cynthia
Korra
Big Miss Steak
Bean
Jessie
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Morgan

Alice Morgan

The doorbell rings - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The doorbell rings   The doorbell rings - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 2:18 am

Amy Schumer wrote:
Which one of you daft little muppets tried to evict one of the bloggers from the game?  Now we all gotta log on as hidden because you guys are as easily confused as a fart in a fan factory.
That vote counts against Meg right? 😆

Amy Schumer likes this post

Back to top Go down
Meowth

Meowth

PostSubject: Re: The doorbell rings   The doorbell rings - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 2:18 am

Back to top Go down
Amy Schumer

Amy Schumer

PostSubject: Re: The doorbell rings   The doorbell rings - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 2:20 am

Steven Stone wrote:
Amy Schumer wrote:
Which one of you daft little muppets tried to evict one of the bloggers from the game?  Now we all gotta log on as hidden because you guys are as easily confused as a fart in a fan factory.

The doorbell rings - Page 6 F3397410

ONE OF YOUR COMP QUESTIONS WAS "GIVE ME A THREE LETTER WORD THAT STARTS WITH B", CHAD.

TOMORROW'S HOH GONNA BE "WHAT COLOR IS THE SKY" AND 80% OF YOU ARE STILL GONNA FLOP.
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: The doorbell rings   The doorbell rings - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 2:21 am

Amy Schumer wrote:
Steven Stone wrote:
Amy Schumer wrote:

ONE OF YOUR COMP QUESTIONS WAS "GIVE ME A THREE LETTER WORD THAT STARTS WITH B", CHAD.

TOMORROW'S HOH GONNA BE "WHAT COLOR IS THE SKY" AND 80% OF YOU ARE STILL GONNA FLOP.

You do realize I was immune and didnt have to play HoH right? The doorbell rings - Page 6 E5192510
Back to top Go down
Amy Schumer

Amy Schumer

PostSubject: Re: The doorbell rings   The doorbell rings - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 2:24 am

Steven Stone wrote:
Amy Schumer wrote:
Steven Stone wrote:
Amy Schumer wrote:

You do realize I was immune and didnt have to play HoH right? The doorbell rings - Page 6 E5192510

Thanks for pointing that out. You're right. 100% my oversight. Had you played I'm sure they would have amped it up to a 4 letter word just so you could really shine.

Nonce.
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: The doorbell rings   The doorbell rings - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 2:33 am

Amy Schumer wrote:
Steven Stone wrote:
Amy Schumer wrote:
Steven Stone wrote:
Amy Schumer wrote:

Thanks for pointing that out. You're right. 100% my oversight. Had you played I'm sure they would have amped it up to a 4 letter word just so you could really shine.

Nonce.

Nonce is a 5 letter word
Back to top Go down
Amy Schumer

Amy Schumer

PostSubject: Re: The doorbell rings   The doorbell rings - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 2:35 am

I'm bored.

One last thing before I go.

Y'all better start Googling some Groupon for chiropractors because every single one of your trainers backs are starting to ache from carrying y'all in this game like the dumb little bunch of baby possums that you are.

See you at finale, where we will no doubt be woefully disappointed.

Last edited by Amy Schumer on Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Meowth

Meowth

PostSubject: Re: The doorbell rings   The doorbell rings - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 2:37 am

The Legend Himself<3

The doorbell rings - Page 6 13487511

Last edited by Meowth on Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:39 am; edited 2 times in total

Saoirse Ronan, Big Miss Steak and Korra like this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: The doorbell rings   The doorbell rings - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 2:37 am

Amy Schumer wrote:
I'm bored.

One last thing before I go.

Y'all better start Googling some Groupon for chiropractors because every single one.of.your trainers backs are starting to ache from carrying y'all in this game like the dumb little bunch of baby possums that you are.

See you at finale, where we will no doubt be woefully disappointed.  

The doorbell rings - Page 6 E0579210

Amy Schumer likes this post

Back to top Go down
Forrest Gump

Forrest Gump

PostSubject: Re: The doorbell rings   The doorbell rings - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 2:38 am

Which one of you doesn’t know how to flush the damn toilet when you take a massive crap in it?! What the hell?!
Back to top Go down
Alice Morgan

Alice Morgan

PostSubject: Re: The doorbell rings   The doorbell rings - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 2:42 am

Forrest, Imma keep DMing you til you answer me back...
Back to top Go down
Forrest Gump

Forrest Gump

PostSubject: Re: The doorbell rings   The doorbell rings - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 2:43 am

DMing?
Back to top Go down
Alice Morgan

Alice Morgan

PostSubject: Re: The doorbell rings   The doorbell rings - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 2:44 am

Ive sent you like 4 private messages 😆
Back to top Go down
Forrest Gump

Forrest Gump

PostSubject: Re: The doorbell rings   The doorbell rings - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 2:45 am

Damnit you missed them.
Back to top Go down
Alice Morgan

Alice Morgan

PostSubject: Re: The doorbell rings   The doorbell rings - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 2:47 am

Forrest Gump wrote:
Damnit you missed them.
What I miss? And gimme one of those chocolates
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The doorbell rings   The doorbell rings - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The doorbell rings
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next