Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Cynthia & Lana

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessie

Jessie

This room is for Cynthia & Lana Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Cynthia & Lana   This room is for Cynthia & Lana EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 4:06 pm

Only the Hosts, Cynthia & Lana have access to this room
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Lana   This room is for Cynthia & Lana EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 4:08 pm

Hey! Hope your day is good so far! Razz
Back to top Go down
Lana Del Rey

Lana Del Rey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Lana   This room is for Cynthia & Lana EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 5:15 pm

THIS NAME! I LOVE! Hey though! I'm doing pretty good today. Tensions are obviously rising as more and more evictions happen but that's part of the game. How are you feeling??
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Lana   This room is for Cynthia & Lana EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 7:42 am

LOL I was hoping you'd like it!! I love you Glad you were doing good, sorry for not responding fast! Tensions are definitely rising, but I'm hoping this game switches up a bit now that the team twist is done. Feeling pretty good overall though! Last round I really just wanted to make sure I was thinking about individuals who didn't talk to me rather than targeting a team as a whole since there won't be any more team immunities or anything anyway (unless there's another twist, which would notttt surprise me)

Back to top Go down
Lana Del Rey

Lana Del Rey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Lana   This room is for Cynthia & Lana EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 12:40 am

Hey Cynthia! Sorry for not responding quick, I think my seen/not seen feature is glitched with the message boards and it's messing me up a bit. But I would love it if you kept me this week! I think i have a lot to prove and I really want to work with you more. If you could possibly sway your team aswell that would be great! <3
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Lana   This room is for Cynthia & Lana EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 12:53 am

Hey Lana, no worries! That must be annoying lol, sometimes the rooms do glitch a bit and show up as red instead of green haha. Anyway, I have been chatting with them but I think a lot of people do want to get you out because of your comp wins :// I've been trying to pitch that you could be a useful ally because of the fact you can win things, but I'm honestly unsure if I can sway them at this point, but if anything changes from this end I will let you know! I think pitching Bean as a big social threat is good, but the issue is she talks a lot so people probably feel good with her right now Sad
Back to top Go down
Lana Del Rey

Lana Del Rey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Lana   This room is for Cynthia & Lana EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 1:01 am

I guess I get it... I haven't even won that much though :/ I won 2 comps on my week and then nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Lana   This room is for Cynthia & Lana EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 1:04 am

I know lol I guess it's hard because so few people have won things so far so it seems like more than it is :/ I'm going to try to pitch that as well then. I really do want you here, and I'll try to keep you posted with what I'm hearing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Lana   This room is for Cynthia & Lana Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Cynthia & Lana
Page 1 of 1