Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Bean & Maggie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Bean

Bean

This room is for Bean & Maggie - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Maggie   This room is for Bean & Maggie - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 2:56 am

Ya lmao, it also lost all it's credibility for me bc I've literally shared three messages with Octavia, like I literally just hit her and was like did you know about our secret alliance This room is for Bean & Maggie - Page 4 1f602
Back to top Go down
Maggie Lindemann

Maggie Lindemann

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Maggie   This room is for Bean & Maggie - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 12:47 pm

LMAOOOOO No because I didn’t understand it at all... Like if there was any chance she was staying she lost it.
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Maggie   This room is for Bean & Maggie - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 2:20 pm

her loss, regardless, I made a group with the remaining green and us 2 so we can remain a voting bloc. We have to not let Cynthia win HOH tonight.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Lindemann

Maggie Lindemann

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Maggie   This room is for Bean & Maggie - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 2:44 pm

I want Cynthia out ASAP
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Maggie   This room is for Bean & Maggie - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 2:46 pm

ya I think the obvious nomms tonight would be the trainers if anyone but her wins, we gotta battle hard!
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Maggie   This room is for Bean & Maggie - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 7:22 pm

Hey, what's up???
Back to top Go down
Maggie Lindemann

Maggie Lindemann

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Maggie   This room is for Bean & Maggie - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 7:34 pm

Hey I’m really scared that they’re gonna give Cynthia the win from that side

Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Maggie   This room is for Bean & Maggie - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 7:34 pm

Send your tokens to Winnie, that's who we're trying to convince Green to send it to!
Back to top Go down
Maggie Lindemann

Maggie Lindemann

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Maggie   This room is for Bean & Maggie - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 7:37 pm

Is Winning active rn
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Maggie   This room is for Bean & Maggie - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 7:37 pm

Yep!!
Back to top Go down
Maggie Lindemann

Maggie Lindemann

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Maggie   This room is for Bean & Maggie - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:24 pm

All of the stuff I said still applies but also remember that when you went home I did want you to stay and I did keep you.
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Maggie   This room is for Bean & Maggie - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:28 pm

I'm voting for Kendrick so I will definitely reciprocate that! And I'd rather you stay, you're way better and more active than Kendrick.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Lindemann

Maggie Lindemann

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Maggie   This room is for Bean & Maggie - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:36 pm

I know that's right
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Maggie   This room is for Bean & Maggie - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 12:57 am

Hey Maggie, idk what Megan is doing but it looks like everyone is voting for you :/ I'm really sorry this happened but I figured better to know tonight than tomorrow. Can't wait to meet you at the reunion lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Maggie   This room is for Bean & Maggie - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Bean & Maggie
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4