Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Nomination Ceremony #5

Go down 
+9
Kendrick Lamar
Winnie The Pooh
Tinkerbell
Steven Stone
Nessa
Bean
Hermione Granger
Korra
Jessie
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessie

Jessie

Nomination Ceremony #5 Empty
PostSubject: Nomination Ceremony #5   Nomination Ceremony #5 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 12:11 pm

Nomination Ceremony #5

Nomination Ceremony #5 Nominations-today-splash-screen-00-560x325

Nando won the title of Head of Household and was tasked with nominating TWO houseguest for eviction.

The 2 nominees, the Head of Household & THREE Houseguests selected by random will be the 6 Veto players tonight.

Time to reveal the 2 nominees.

*Nando stands up to reveal his nominee*
Spoiler:

Thank you Head of Households. Nominees please take a seat on the nomination chairs. You will have a chance to save yourself tonight at the Power of Veto competition that will start at 8:00pm EST tonight.

Good luck to the 2 nominees

Alice Morgan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #5   Nomination Ceremony #5 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 12:33 pm

Power of Veto Player Selection

Nando, as the Head of Household, and Kendrick & Megan, as nominees, I need you each of you to please pick a number between 1-14 on this thread before 7:45pm EST to determine the 6 Veto players.
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #5   Nomination Ceremony #5 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 12:46 pm

Announcement

I have some sad news to relay to everyone. I just received a message from one of the Houseguests letting me know they are removing themselves from the game. I'm not a fan of interrupting a round already started, so it will not impact this nomination ceremony or what is to happen this round, but this added to losing Kuzco yesterday puts a damper on our plans. It messes with the Type rounds we have planned. It messed up the flow of the twists because we are going from 15 to 14 without an eviction. It messes up the card battles because now we have 2 less rounds to make money from. After the experience in BBQ1, I'm also not a big fan of multiple battleback options. I understand life gets in the way so this is not against them, it's just to explain that we are facing to have to make a decision on how we proceed. We made the number of spots available specific so it would match up with all our twists, so this is why now it just doesn't work anymore.

Production is in talks right now, like I said it won't change this round anyway, but we will have a final decision shortly.

The Houseguest who has asked to be removed is

Spoiler:

Wishing them all the best!!!

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #5   Nomination Ceremony #5 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 12:54 pm

Sorry to see you go G.I.R. Hoping everything is okay for you!
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #5   Nomination Ceremony #5 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 12:57 pm

Bye GIR Sad

Good luck nominees!
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #5   Nomination Ceremony #5 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 1:09 pm

Damn....tough loss :/ Sorry GIR

Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #5   Nomination Ceremony #5 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 1:26 pm

Thanks Nando!
Sorry to see you go GIR. I hope everything is fine ♥
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #5   Nomination Ceremony #5 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 1:29 pm

Could always have a twist of non eviction somewhere to keep numbers up, but what do i know, I’m not the game master lol. Sad to see you go GIR! Hope you are okay!
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #5   Nomination Ceremony #5 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 1:36 pm

sad to see GIR go :/
Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #5   Nomination Ceremony #5 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 1:38 pm

Anyone want waffles *sniffles*

Peter, Steven Stone and Bean like this post

Back to top Go down
Kendrick Lamar

Kendrick Lamar

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #5   Nomination Ceremony #5 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 2:23 pm

Gonna miss you G.I.R
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #5   Nomination Ceremony #5 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 2:30 pm

Sad to see you go GIR, I hope everything is okay! Sad
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #5   Nomination Ceremony #5 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 3:21 pm

Still waiting for Nando, Kendrick & Megan to pick veto #s
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #5   Nomination Ceremony #5 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 3:45 pm

Jessie I don't see the PoV picks in the forum
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #5   Nomination Ceremony #5 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 3:46 pm

Nvm! I choose 13
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #5   Nomination Ceremony #5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nomination Ceremony #5
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next