Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Honestly just want somewhere to talk to everyone with no specific topic

Go down 
+7
Hermione Granger
Forrest Gump
Steven Stone
Kendrick Lamar
Maggie Lindemann
Tinkerbell
Winnie The Pooh
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

Honestly just want somewhere to talk to everyone with no specific topic Empty
PostSubject: Honestly just want somewhere to talk to everyone with no specific topic   Honestly just want somewhere to talk to everyone with no specific topic EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 2:10 pm

Noticed we didn't have like a general place to talk figured I would take initiative, somewhere with no topic just talk about whatever.

Cynthia and Korra like this post

Back to top Go down
Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: Honestly just want somewhere to talk to everyone with no specific topic   Honestly just want somewhere to talk to everyone with no specific topic EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 11:28 pm

hi winnie <3
Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

PostSubject: Re: Honestly just want somewhere to talk to everyone with no specific topic   Honestly just want somewhere to talk to everyone with no specific topic EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 11:28 pm

Hey Tink!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Maggie Lindemann

Maggie Lindemann

PostSubject: Re: Honestly just want somewhere to talk to everyone with no specific topic   Honestly just want somewhere to talk to everyone with no specific topic EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 11:37 pm

Today was definitely very interesting...
Back to top Go down
Kendrick Lamar

Kendrick Lamar

PostSubject: Re: Honestly just want somewhere to talk to everyone with no specific topic   Honestly just want somewhere to talk to everyone with no specific topic EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 11:39 pm

Kind of tired rn, goodnight everyone
Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

PostSubject: Re: Honestly just want somewhere to talk to everyone with no specific topic   Honestly just want somewhere to talk to everyone with no specific topic EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 11:39 pm

I agree, but at the end of the day I hope all of us lovely people understand we are playing a game and I hope that the bickering doesn't turn lethal or personal <3
Back to top Go down
Maggie Lindemann

Maggie Lindemann

PostSubject: Re: Honestly just want somewhere to talk to everyone with no specific topic   Honestly just want somewhere to talk to everyone with no specific topic EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 2:23 am

How would it turn lethal ?!?!

Saoirse Ronan, Nathan Drake and Steven Stone like this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: Honestly just want somewhere to talk to everyone with no specific topic   Honestly just want somewhere to talk to everyone with no specific topic EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 2:31 am

Honestly just want somewhere to talk to everyone with no specific topic D0459c10
Back to top Go down
Forrest Gump

Forrest Gump

PostSubject: Re: Honestly just want somewhere to talk to everyone with no specific topic   Honestly just want somewhere to talk to everyone with no specific topic EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 7:33 am

Hey y’all
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Honestly just want somewhere to talk to everyone with no specific topic   Honestly just want somewhere to talk to everyone with no specific topic EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 7:42 am

Maggie Lindemann wrote:

LMAOOOO that’s so dramatic.
Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

PostSubject: Re: Honestly just want somewhere to talk to everyone with no specific topic   Honestly just want somewhere to talk to everyone with no specific topic EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 9:38 am

Maggie Lindemann wrote:

I guess I used the word lethal for lack of a better word I just don’t want people to be super mean to eachother i’m sorry that my word choice was bad.
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: Honestly just want somewhere to talk to everyone with no specific topic   Honestly just want somewhere to talk to everyone with no specific topic EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 9:40 am

Leathal weapon 6: The 100 Acre Wood fights back

Winnie The Pooh likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Honestly just want somewhere to talk to everyone with no specific topic   Honestly just want somewhere to talk to everyone with no specific topic EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 9:45 am

Winnie The Pooh wrote:
Maggie Lindemann wrote:

I guess I used the word lethal for lack of a better word I just don’t want people to be super mean to eachother i’m sorry that my word choice was bad.

But why are you thinking it’ll be lethal now but not when Alice or Bean were nominated? I love Pooh bears I love you
Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

PostSubject: Re: Honestly just want somewhere to talk to everyone with no specific topic   Honestly just want somewhere to talk to everyone with no specific topic EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 9:51 am

We didn’t really have a public place to talk about it until now plus the fighting really picked up yesterday, I just wanted to do a nice thing and now I feel like I made people upset so.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Honestly just want somewhere to talk to everyone with no specific topic   Honestly just want somewhere to talk to everyone with no specific topic EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 10:03 am

Honestly just want somewhere to talk to everyone with no specific topic Cuw9IUW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honestly just want somewhere to talk to everyone with no specific topic   Honestly just want somewhere to talk to everyone with no specific topic Empty

Back to top Go down

Honestly just want somewhere to talk to everyone with no specific topic
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next