Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Maggie & Steven

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessie

Jessie

This room is for Maggie & Steven Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Maggie & Steven   This room is for Maggie & Steven EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 9:27 pm

Only the Hosts, Maggie & Steven have access to this room
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Maggie & Steven   This room is for Maggie & Steven EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 9:29 pm

do you like the name lmaoo
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Maggie & Steven   This room is for Maggie & Steven EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 11:24 pm

well ya got your shakeup lmao. im interested to know your thoughts, given you just ha a major fight with forrest, but also wanted to have a trainer gone
Back to top Go down
Maggie Lindemann

Maggie Lindemann

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Maggie & Steven   This room is for Maggie & Steven EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 11:45 pm

Holy shit.. This got so fucking interesting. Like she went hard.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Lindemann

Maggie Lindemann

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Maggie & Steven   This room is for Maggie & Steven EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 11:45 pm

I almost feel like I need to take out Hermione just because she won 5 fucking comps in a row...
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Maggie & Steven   This room is for Maggie & Steven EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 11:49 pm

Idk whatever alliance you have with korra's team, but i can guarantee hermione will not come after you after this. All korra has done is make herself a target, would you rather have forrest back you up or hermione? ive already expressed how much of a liablity forrest is, so i hope you change your mind. I do however, 100% understand the game move.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Lindemann

Maggie Lindemann

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Maggie & Steven   This room is for Maggie & Steven EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 2:20 am

Yeah I know Forrest is like that and I also know he could very well end up still gunning for me if he stayed.
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Maggie & Steven   This room is for Maggie & Steven EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 2:41 am

Its a guarantee vs a maybe. This is hermione telling us, her main alliance, shes giving you safety. She wouldnt lie to us,. And im wanting to build trust with you event before this event took place, but that gave me more incentive to protect you moving forward where I can. Korra’s team is full of unreliable inactives. The only fight that team has, is Korra. She the clear target and it lets you not have to put any blood on your hands. In any other situation in the game, im all for trainers going home cause no way im letting a trainer win over someone like you or me who are here to play the game and win. I always get frustrated whenever a newbie brings a vet to the finale cause why did you allow them to make it that far in the game?

Maggie Lindemann likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Maggie & Steven   This room is for Maggie & Steven EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 2:43 am

I just dont think this was the right call to make right now.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Lindemann

Maggie Lindemann

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Maggie & Steven   This room is for Maggie & Steven EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 3:22 pm

Yeah I completely see what your saying and if I win HOH you guys are still good with me. I think for that week it was just better for me to evict her and I told her that.
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Maggie & Steven   This room is for Maggie & Steven EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 8:29 pm

i honestly appreciate that you were honest with her. It doesnt go unnoticed in my eyes
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Maggie & Steven   This room is for Maggie & Steven EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 6:00 pm

idk bout you but this hoh has taken 75 years off my life lmaooo
Back to top Go down
Maggie Lindemann

Maggie Lindemann

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Maggie & Steven   This room is for Maggie & Steven EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 7:32 pm

It took 75 years to finish LMAO

Steven Stone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Maggie & Steven   This room is for Maggie & Steven EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 9:04 pm

any idea on who nessa wants gone? ive tried talking to her but she ignores me lmao so idk what her thoughts on who she wants out are
Back to top Go down
Maggie Lindemann

Maggie Lindemann

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Maggie & Steven   This room is for Maggie & Steven EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 9:12 pm

I don't either when I talked to her we kinda had the same idea of noms. I was like maybe this would be smart and then she's like yeah and did pretty much that. I do know if they stay the same I'm probably evicting Nando.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Maggie & Steven   This room is for Maggie & Steven Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Maggie & Steven
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next