Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Korra, Nessa, Maggie, Megan, Winnie & Kendrick

Go down 
+3
Korra
Winnie The Pooh
Maggie Lindemann
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Maggie Lindemann

Maggie Lindemann

This room is for Korra, Nessa, Maggie, Megan, Winnie & Kendrick Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Korra, Nessa, Maggie, Megan, Winnie & Kendrick   This room is for Korra, Nessa, Maggie, Megan, Winnie & Kendrick EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 11:17 pm

Just wanted to make a new topic because theres alot of evicted people's names in the old one and it's just overall easier to have less pages. Smile

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra, Nessa, Maggie, Megan, Winnie & Kendrick   This room is for Korra, Nessa, Maggie, Megan, Winnie & Kendrick EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 11:18 pm

True that True that
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra, Nessa, Maggie, Megan, Winnie & Kendrick   This room is for Korra, Nessa, Maggie, Megan, Winnie & Kendrick EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 11:58 am

These people annoy me lol
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra, Nessa, Maggie, Megan, Winnie & Kendrick   This room is for Korra, Nessa, Maggie, Megan, Winnie & Kendrick EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 12:07 pm

I've been talking to Hermione and I figured Cynthia didn't vote with us
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra, Nessa, Maggie, Megan, Winnie & Kendrick   This room is for Korra, Nessa, Maggie, Megan, Winnie & Kendrick EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 12:09 pm

Cynthia so wack and her whole team too. I honestly am so over this season haha.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Lindemann

Maggie Lindemann

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra, Nessa, Maggie, Megan, Winnie & Kendrick   This room is for Korra, Nessa, Maggie, Megan, Winnie & Kendrick EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 3:19 pm

This season is really just about to be Pink/Red versus Green/Blue. My god.

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra, Nessa, Maggie, Megan, Winnie & Kendrick   This room is for Korra, Nessa, Maggie, Megan, Winnie & Kendrick EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 1:56 pm

You’re doing great Nessa! Hang in there queen!

Nessa and Korra like this post

Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra, Nessa, Maggie, Megan, Winnie & Kendrick   This room is for Korra, Nessa, Maggie, Megan, Winnie & Kendrick EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 2:06 pm

Thank you Winnie! Im good to go another 12 hours honestly 😂

Korra and Winnie The Pooh like this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra, Nessa, Maggie, Megan, Winnie & Kendrick   This room is for Korra, Nessa, Maggie, Megan, Winnie & Kendrick EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 2:18 pm

Winnie you hung in for so long! Proud of you. Super proud of you too Nessa! If you win you’ve got all our support AND I have a hunch that Ms. Bean will be back on one of our teams.

Kendrick Lamar likes this post

Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra, Nessa, Maggie, Megan, Winnie & Kendrick   This room is for Korra, Nessa, Maggie, Megan, Winnie & Kendrick EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 2:23 pm

Idk, Forrest had been liking posts for a long time. I hope Bean comes back and not his bitch ass
Back to top Go down
Kendrick Lamar

Kendrick Lamar

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra, Nessa, Maggie, Megan, Winnie & Kendrick   This room is for Korra, Nessa, Maggie, Megan, Winnie & Kendrick EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 2:27 pm

Bean definitely hates me after that eviction ngl
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra, Nessa, Maggie, Megan, Winnie & Kendrick   This room is for Korra, Nessa, Maggie, Megan, Winnie & Kendrick EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 2:31 pm

I doubt it Kendrick. You couldn’t help that you were on the block nor that people voted to save you. Bean has been up all morning though so if she figured out the flood control trick she should be leading. We need another number on our side

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra, Nessa, Maggie, Megan, Winnie & Kendrick   This room is for Korra, Nessa, Maggie, Megan, Winnie & Kendrick EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 2:43 pm

Now wait a minute what is the flood control trick
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra, Nessa, Maggie, Megan, Winnie & Kendrick   This room is for Korra, Nessa, Maggie, Megan, Winnie & Kendrick EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 2:52 pm

Pulling up a world clock and using it to post every 10 seconds to avoid the flood control warning
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra, Nessa, Maggie, Megan, Winnie & Kendrick   This room is for Korra, Nessa, Maggie, Megan, Winnie & Kendrick EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 9:11 am

Nessa you are a queen! Get some sleep girl! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra, Nessa, Maggie, Megan, Winnie & Kendrick   This room is for Korra, Nessa, Maggie, Megan, Winnie & Kendrick Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Korra, Nessa, Maggie, Megan, Winnie & Kendrick
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 8 :: Season 8 :: Private Rooms :: Private Rooms :: Korra & Nessa's Octopussies-
Jump to: