Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hermione & Octavia

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

This room is for Hermione & Octavia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Octavia   This room is for Hermione & Octavia - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 5:01 pm

Yes, during my HoH he asked me to put you up as the replacement nominee and I said I wasn't doing that. I've been pretty silent in that other chat because after that I realized it was fake. And then last night I was told of him, Nathan, Bean, Steven and Winnie all having an alliance together which was broke when Nathan put up Winnie + Bean.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Octavia   This room is for Hermione & Octavia - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 5:17 pm

Well I just want to say thank you sooooo much for not going through with that. I realize there is a lot of anti-returnee sentiment and I appreciate that you did not do it<3 I have found you pretty enjoyable so it's cool to know that you feel the same way <3 Things are going to start getting messy this weekend I'm sure. I'm pretty sure that the co-HOH is going to be pulled out and I'm almost positive that it will be either myself or Cynthia going up. I'm almost positive that Nando has it lmfao. I want to win HOH and throw him up but I don't even know who else I would put up with him. Steven and Nathan have been consistent with me but I hear they might want me out and I don't know if it's them putting on a front to that alliance or if they're putting on a front with me. I feel like nominating Megan would be sorta useless. And if the co-HOH is used, then I would only be able to make one nomination, and it wouldn't be Nando. Any suggestions? I have no idea what is going on here :/
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Octavia   This room is for Hermione & Octavia - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 5:35 pm

So my thing is, Nathan picked us last night instead of that side so I feel like I do trust him at this point. He could've easily picked that other alliance but didn't. I think with Nando and Steven, they clearly weren't answering and are not with us. I'd say whoever wins should nominate Steven and Nando, and if one comes down maybe Bean? I think it's all about taking out them first. My HoH was great because I finally saw that they weren't working with us and I felt so awkward in that group.

Hermione Granger likes this post

Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Octavia   This room is for Hermione & Octavia - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 5:52 pm

So my thing is, Nathan picked us last night instead of that side so I feel like I do trust him at this point. He could've easily picked that other alliance but didn't. I think with Nando and Steven, they clearly weren't answering and are not with us. I'd say whoever wins should nominate Steven and Nando, and if one comes down maybe Bean? I think it's all about taking out them first. My HoH was great because I finally saw that they weren't working with us and I felt so awkward in that group.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Octavia   This room is for Hermione & Octavia - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 6:20 pm

Yeah I agree about the Nathan thing. He seems to be on our side and he’s been telling me he doesn’t really trust Nando a lot whereas Steven straight up told me that Nando is closer to him than he is Winnie (this is when I was telling him Winnie was throwing Nando under the bus). I also wouldn’t be surprised that they’re a duo because they’re both Pokémon characters or whatever.

The only problem is that Cynthia doesn’t want to vote out Nando. When I mentioned the possibility of backdooring him she wasn’t really too fond of it. I don’t think she’s necessarily with him or anything but I guess it’s because they’ve been on the same team. I mean I get it. I’m the same with Steven. I want to hold onto hope that he’s trustworthy but he’s probably shady. We don’t want to act until we have hard evidence. I know Nando had been pushing for me but Steven is a bit trickier.

Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Octavia   This room is for Hermione & Octavia - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 6:31 pm

Personally, Nando has spoken to me the least despite us being on the same team so I would be fine with getting him out. I think our best option is them because we should turn on them before they do on us.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Octavia   This room is for Hermione & Octavia - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 6:43 pm

No that's fair. I wonder what kind of challenge we are getting. Personally I think it will be a writing competition.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Octavia   This room is for Hermione & Octavia - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 6:59 pm

Not writing while i’m drunk
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Octavia   This room is for Hermione & Octavia - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 7:06 pm

Jesus Christ I suck at writing lmaooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Octavia   This room is for Hermione & Octavia - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 7:06 pm

Good luck though<3
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Octavia   This room is for Hermione & Octavia - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 7:47 pm

I’m gonna get really drunk and write it, I think the creativity will just flow
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Octavia   This room is for Hermione & Octavia - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 7:51 pm

Yeah I feel like it's the same as karaoke. Seems daunting but with enough alcohol it'll be a fun hot mess<3
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Octavia   This room is for Hermione & Octavia - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 9:55 pm

Hey queen.

So I’ll be upfront right now.

I really want to win HOH because I’m worried about a diamond veto. If I ended up taking Megan off the block, would you be upset? And who would go up as a replacement? 

I had someone else come up to me and tell me about how Nando is pushing the anti-trainer sentiment around and I feel like it would be best to take him out now, especially if his close ally Steven is quarantined. I just feel like it’s a great opportunity to do it. But I mean obviously I know you have your game to play too so I don’t wanna be disrespectful or anything.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Octavia   This room is for Hermione & Octavia - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 10:04 pm

If I have to name a replacement I will be putting up Nando, and I would not be upset at all to be completely honest! I’m all for it.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Octavia   This room is for Hermione & Octavia - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 10:29 pm

Thank you queen. I just feel like Nando going would be perfect this round. Nobody knows who has the DPOV. I don't want to save Bean because if she does have the dpov she will use it if she's on the block. And let's be real, Megan does not have it lmfaoooooooooooooooooooo. If Nando has it, he will use it to save himself. And if not, oh well he can go lmao.

How did you do on the veto?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Octavia   This room is for Hermione & Octavia - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hermione & Octavia
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next