Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Bean, Nathan, Steven & Winnie

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

This room is for Bean, Nathan, Steven & Winnie - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean, Nathan, Steven & Winnie   This room is for Bean, Nathan, Steven & Winnie - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 10:46 pm

thats fair pooh, she's your trainer

Winnie The Pooh and Bean like this post

Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean, Nathan, Steven & Winnie   This room is for Bean, Nathan, Steven & Winnie - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 10:49 pm

That's fine with me Pooh, I'm probably gonna vote for Korra if that's what this group decides to do bc I have no ties really besides the bonus which I'm over at this point, but if we do wanna continue to shake things up, I'm open to all options!

Winnie The Pooh likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean, Nathan, Steven & Winnie   This room is for Bean, Nathan, Steven & Winnie - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 10:51 pm

respectable! no worries here.

Winnie The Pooh likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean, Nathan, Steven & Winnie   This room is for Bean, Nathan, Steven & Winnie - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 11:11 pm

holy shit
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean, Nathan, Steven & Winnie   This room is for Bean, Nathan, Steven & Winnie - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 11:14 pm

wow...I mean I'd rather keep Nessa, what do y'all think?
Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean, Nathan, Steven & Winnie   This room is for Bean, Nathan, Steven & Winnie - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 11:15 pm

I think keeping Nessa is the move here only because if we can secretly force a Pink Vs Blue narrative with us 4 still sitting pretty because they are going to continue to take shots at each other and not us

Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean, Nathan, Steven & Winnie   This room is for Bean, Nathan, Steven & Winnie - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 11:22 pm

That's true, and we can just use the Megan was inactive narrative if we go that way. Steven and Nathan?
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean, Nathan, Steven & Winnie   This room is for Bean, Nathan, Steven & Winnie - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 11:27 pm

I'm leaning towards evicting Nessa tbh since if it wasn't Korra this round, it will be her second biggest ally.
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean, Nathan, Steven & Winnie   This room is for Bean, Nathan, Steven & Winnie - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 11:29 pm

They're not as close as it would seem, Nessa knew that Korra was working with the other trainers before I got booted
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean, Nathan, Steven & Winnie   This room is for Bean, Nathan, Steven & Winnie - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 11:31 pm

I think everyone knew Korra was working with trainers. A trainers alliance was very obvious, it was just korra who took the first shot at it. I unfortunately think im gonna have to go Nessa as well
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean, Nathan, Steven & Winnie   This room is for Bean, Nathan, Steven & Winnie - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 11:33 pm

As much as I feel bad keeping Megan, an inactive who didn't show up for the veto, she'll be easier to beat in comps and Nessa is much more connected to everyone then Megan.
Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean, Nathan, Steven & Winnie   This room is for Bean, Nathan, Steven & Winnie - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 11:36 pm

I just think keeping inactive players in till the end is going to come back and bite us, Nessa going home only removes 1 threat and removes her target and moves it other places. If Nessa stays in the blue and pink fight can continue with absolutely no blood on our hands and we can continue to control the votes and more than likely not go up at all

Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean, Nathan, Steven & Winnie   This room is for Bean, Nathan, Steven & Winnie - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 11:36 pm

I mean we control it guys, we can do what we want, you really wanna get rid of someone who was backdoored unexpectedly over an innactive, someone who contributes nothing to the game, it's how I went out, it's not cool and infuriating and Nessa doesn't deserve it, Korra brought it upon herself but I guess not tonight, if ya'll side with us we'll have the votes, especially if you tell Nando too who ya know, we saved last night lol

Nathan Drake and Winnie The Pooh like this post

Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean, Nathan, Steven & Winnie   This room is for Bean, Nathan, Steven & Winnie - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 11:39 pm

And Pooh is right, Keeping Nessa will keep the target off of all of us! All four trainers will be fighting with each other

Nathan Drake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean, Nathan, Steven & Winnie   This room is for Bean, Nathan, Steven & Winnie - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 11:45 pm

I evicted a close friend yesterday because it was what was best for this 4 and I know without a doubt that keeping Nessa in this game will allow us to go much further unscathed I feel like keeping Nessa is a very individual move and I was told yesterday by multiple people here that we would learn to trust each other and do what is best for the 4 please evict Megan it is so much better for this alliances sake.

Nathan Drake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean, Nathan, Steven & Winnie   This room is for Bean, Nathan, Steven & Winnie - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Bean, Nathan, Steven & Winnie
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next