Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Steven & Winnie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

This room is for Steven & Winnie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Steven & Winnie   This room is for Steven & Winnie - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 1:03 am

Im sorry! I really just think maggie is too much of a wildcard, and I dunno who would suffer her wrath. Its too worrisome with a double tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Steven & Winnie   This room is for Steven & Winnie - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 1:05 am

Dont be sorry!! We’re doing great
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Steven & Winnie   This room is for Steven & Winnie - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 7:22 pm

WINNIEEEEE YOU GOT YOUR WIN
Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Steven & Winnie   This room is for Steven & Winnie - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 7:22 pm

I KNOW I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Steven & Winnie   This room is for Steven & Winnie - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 7:23 pm

I TOLD YOU!!!! EARNING IT MAKES IT FEEL SO MUCH BETTER, IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU RIGHT NOW OMGGGGGG. And that was a damn hard challenge!! props!
Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Steven & Winnie   This room is for Steven & Winnie - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 7:24 pm

I just happened to listen to Driver's License just a few minutes ago and once I saw the word suburbs it was kind of easy!
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Steven & Winnie   This room is for Steven & Winnie - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 7:26 pm

Ive never listened to driver's license oop

Do you think you're gonna use it? with hermione in power, I dont see a point in making waves right now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Steven & Winnie   This room is for Steven & Winnie - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Steven & Winnie
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2