Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Bean & Octavia

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bean

Bean

This room is for Bean & Octavia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Octavia   This room is for Bean & Octavia - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 11:31 pm

Thanks Girlll!!! So here's where I'm at...Winnie was my number 1 and we were in an alliance of 5 with Nando Steven and Nathan but Nathan and Winnie just blew that up and Nando and Steven aren't much fun so screw all them, I have no other options lmao and I'll keep it 100 with you from now on if you're down for a final 2! The two who entered the game irregularly!
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Octavia   This room is for Bean & Octavia - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 11:34 pm

Andddd if we could save Winnie the three of us could make serious waves! I'm done with red team!
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Octavia   This room is for Bean & Octavia - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 11:38 pm

I am very down for a final 2, and Jesus I had a feeling y'all were working together. I want to save Winnie tbh!
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Octavia   This room is for Bean & Octavia - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 11:42 pm

Then it'd be up to Cynthia, how does she feel? we know the red two and Nando are booting Winnie
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Octavia   This room is for Bean & Octavia - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 11:43 pm

Im talking to her right now about it and not sure where her head is at

Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Octavia   This room is for Bean & Octavia - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 11:45 pm

Ok!
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Octavia   This room is for Bean & Octavia - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 12:14 am

I had to evict him I'm so sorry, I didn't want to be on the wrong side of the vote. I dont want you to be blindsided by that because I want to work together but I just didn't want to blow up my game saving someone who I only recently started talking too.

Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Octavia   This room is for Bean & Octavia - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 12:18 am

No it's fine, he gave that to me with 3 min left and said he had the votes so what am I supposed to do lmao I feel bad bc how could I not use it but I would've like to have verified first lol
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Octavia   This room is for Bean & Octavia - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 12:21 am

Hes so upset and I feel horrible but like I saw more benefits in voting him out than keeping him
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Octavia   This room is for Bean & Octavia - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 12:25 am

100%, if I would've know two sec sooner I would've asked you and me and you could've had a double vote Mad but he literally gave it to me with 3 min left
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Octavia   This room is for Bean & Octavia - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 9:05 pm

Hey!! I know Cynthia is gonna put me up but if we can do it, you think you'd be willing to save me later?
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Octavia   This room is for Bean & Octavia - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 12:26 am

Hey so sorry i've been out today I just did veto and everything. But if I win veto I feel like if I took down Cynthias nominee she would be super upset with me, so I dont want to do that. I didn't do the greatest on it so I doubt I will but I am campaigning for my nominee to leave. If anything I could take down my nominee and put up a bigger threat.
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Octavia   This room is for Bean & Octavia - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 12:29 am

That would be absolutely wild and a power move for you to preach to the jury!! let's see who wins!
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Octavia   This room is for Bean & Octavia - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 1:10 pm

I def think Nando will leave over you
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Octavia   This room is for Bean & Octavia - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 1:14 pm

I really really hope so lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Octavia   This room is for Bean & Octavia - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Bean & Octavia
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next