Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+7
Octavia Blake
Bean
Nando
James
Winnie The Pooh
Kendrick Lamar
Jessie
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

The Jury House - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 6:40 pm

well

Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 7:01 pm

LMAO would've been a much diff game if you back doored, you made yourself an easy target who no one was afraid of, anything out of pocket happen the next day?
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 7:02 pm

CFynthia winning that Veto was impressive
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 7:03 pm

tbh, yeah that was my plan because I came in late I wasn't going to go off I felt like that would've gotten me booted early. I wish you didn't take Cynthias vote because she had a double vote I gave her and we were gonna save you bc we wanted to boot Hermione
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 7:04 pm

Yeah Cynthia is amazing, she's one of the people who's actually playing for themselves.

Cynthia and Bean like this post

Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 7:05 pm

I'll believe that when I see it in your DR's NO WAY I believe that rn tho The Jury House - Page 3 1f602
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 7:06 pm

Which part? Us saving you or me throwing everything
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 7:06 pm

You couldn't have, you would've been booting Megan? You wanted me to help y'all boot hermione in the future?
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 7:07 pm

Yes, because you were one of the only people who isnt like one of her damn ducklings and would actually vote her out in the future.

Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 7:07 pm

The saving me lmao I didn't know you threw, you shouldn't have, I was trying to be loyal to you but was worried you'd report back to Cynthia so I couldn't
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 7:08 pm

Interesting, Maybe I really did fuck up but once you told me you voted me I knew my night was over, I figured you saying you accidentally did that early was a lie and you just wanted info
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 7:09 pm

No yeah my entire game was basically throw everything and act clueless. But we did want you to stay because we needed numbers. And yeah I did go back to her and tell her things you told me for the sole purpose of trying to show that keeping you was the better option
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 7:09 pm

OMG NO! You'll see in my DR I was actually so excited because my vote didn't count

Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 7:10 pm

Ya wow I fucked up then that's a bummer lmaoo that would've been shocking
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 7:11 pm

Yaaaaaa I would've backdoored that one night, would've changed the whole game but ya you would've screwing Cynthia in doing so, but me and you could've gone real far, those boys would've become the target
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next