Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

A few other things

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

A few other things Empty
PostSubject: A few other things   A few other things EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 3:49 pm

Just observations I have made so far that I want to point out

- Always read the instructions carefully. I am being lenient this first challenge because I know many are new to this, but you could literally lose a challenge because of not following all the rules. You could lose for simply not putting the right title or for a type etc, so be vigilant. I will detail the rules in each challenge.

- I will not share any of your diary room entry with the viewers or cast until the very end of the season. I notice some of you put -anonymous at the end of the DR as if I was going to show them like most games do on Twitter. That is not how it is in this game. They are totally private until the winner is crowned.

- If you do not see Backyard, Kitchen, Living room and Diary Room, let me know

- Private message is totally private, hosts do not have access. Private room, the hosts have access and will be open for all at the end of the season, not private messages

Hope everyone is having fun so far
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Eric Bolling

Eric Bolling

A few other things Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few other things   A few other things EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 3:53 pm

I don't see the backyard or living room.
Back to top Go down
Eric Bolling

Eric Bolling

A few other things Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few other things   A few other things EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 3:54 pm

I don't see the backyard or living room.
Back to top Go down
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

A few other things Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few other things   A few other things EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 3:55 pm

If you’re on mobile it shows the individual threads within. Like backyard is HOH and POV. Living room is where the Host TV is.
Back to top Go down
Eric Bolling

Eric Bolling

A few other things Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few other things   A few other things EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 3:56 pm

Got it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A few other things Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few other things   A few other things Empty

Back to top Go down

A few other things
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 1 :: Season 1 :: Living Room :: Living Room :: Host TV (Announcements)-
Jump to: