Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Final Head of Household Challenge Part #1 - Frozen in Time

Go down 
+2
Cynthia
Jessie
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Megan Thee Stallion

Megan Thee Stallion

Final Head of Household Challenge Part #1 - Frozen in Time - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Challenge Part #1 - Frozen in Time   Final Head of Household Challenge Part #1 - Frozen in Time - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 11:12 pm

jh
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Challenge Part #1 - Frozen in Time   Final Head of Household Challenge Part #1 - Frozen in Time - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 11:12 pm

lol not me being early
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Challenge Part #1 - Frozen in Time   Final Head of Household Challenge Part #1 - Frozen in Time - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 11:16 pm

idk much kpop but I like some Blackpink and Twice sjfdksdf but that's literally all I know do u have any recommendations?
Back to top Go down
Megan Thee Stallion

Megan Thee Stallion

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Challenge Part #1 - Frozen in Time   Final Head of Household Challenge Part #1 - Frozen in Time - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 11:21 pm

check
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Challenge Part #1 - Frozen in Time   Final Head of Household Challenge Part #1 - Frozen in Time - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 11:21 pm

mm
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

Post!
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Challenge Part #1 - Frozen in Time   Final Head of Household Challenge Part #1 - Frozen in Time - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 11:23 pm

Cynthia wrote:
idk much kpop but I like some Blackpink and Twice sjfdksdf but that's literally all I know do u have any recommendations?

omggg i love both!! i have a couple twice albums myself

Loona and Iz*one are my faves <3
Red Velvet and G-IDLE are good too
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Challenge Part #1 - Frozen in Time   Final Head of Household Challenge Part #1 - Frozen in Time - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 11:27 pm

Nathan Drake wrote:
Cynthia wrote:

omggg i love both!! i have a couple twice albums myself

Loona and Iz*one are my faves <3
Red Velvet and G-IDLE are good too

Omg nice!! Lemme listen to a song or two real quick while I'm here  Final Head of Household Challenge Part #1 - Frozen in Time - Page 4 1f602

Nathan Drake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Challenge Part #1 - Frozen in Time   Final Head of Household Challenge Part #1 - Frozen in Time - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 11:28 pm

the way i wanted to sing this for the Altaria punishment but the rap is too fast for me

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Challenge Part #1 - Frozen in Time   Final Head of Household Challenge Part #1 - Frozen in Time - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 11:31 pm

boop
Back to top Go down
Megan Thee Stallion

Megan Thee Stallion

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Challenge Part #1 - Frozen in Time   Final Head of Household Challenge Part #1 - Frozen in Time - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 11:31 pm

check
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

beep
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Challenge Part #1 - Frozen in Time   Final Head of Household Challenge Part #1 - Frozen in Time - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 11:37 pm

Nathan Drake wrote:
the way i wanted to sing this for the Altaria punishment but the rap is too fast for me

Ooo I like this! The video got so odd at the end but in a good way sdkjfmsdkf

Nathan Drake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Challenge Part #1 - Frozen in Time   Final Head of Household Challenge Part #1 - Frozen in Time - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 11:41 pm

Cynthia wrote:
Ooo I like this! The video got so odd at the end but in a good way sdkjfmsdkf

omg taste  Final Head of Household Challenge Part #1 - Frozen in Time - Page 4 1f60c
im glad you liked it <3 its one of my faves
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Challenge Part #1 - Frozen in Time   Final Head of Household Challenge Part #1 - Frozen in Time - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 11:44 pm

Ty for recommending! Just listened to Hi High by Loona which was good too (tryin to listen to one from all the ones you recommended, I have nothing better to do lmfaoo and this is fun) Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Challenge Part #1 - Frozen in Time   Final Head of Household Challenge Part #1 - Frozen in Time - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Head of Household Challenge Part #1 - Frozen in Time
Page 4 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next