Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

The Finale (Winner Revealed)

Go down 
+6
Steven Stone
James
Cynthia
Nathan Drake
Winnie The Pooh
Jessie
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessie

Jessie

The Finale (Winner Revealed) Empty
PostSubject: The Finale (Winner Revealed)   The Finale (Winner Revealed) EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 8:00 pm

Big Brother Quarantine Season 8 Finale

The Finale (Winner Revealed) Tumblr_pbv8073Tpy1vi3o1po6_r2_640

The Finale (Winner Revealed) __jessie_james_meowth_wobbuffet_koffing_and_1_more_pokemon_and_2_more_drawn_by_renyu1012__e8aebc279f9c95b87a1f5cdc4e5794ee

WELCOME!!!!!!

Everyone, come on in, take a seat, get ready, we're about to find out who takes on the title of Big Brother Quarantine Season 8 winner.

Before we get to the votes, I want to say a few words. This season was probably the cutest thanks to the Pokémon theme & this cute cast of rookies. I know we had a few inactive but I do think we also found a bunch of new players that I hope to see play again.

Cynthia, you walked in with a target on your back but you managed to maneuver around the Trainer's twist with grace. You played a dominant game behind the scenes, worthy of a place here in this final 2. You dominated many aspects of this game & have lots to be proud of.

Megan Thee Stallion, you played a much different game, very under the radar game. You made key moves along the way to secure your safety. You survived a lot of adversity & you prove that there's more than one way to make it to the end.

Both of you, no matter the outcome, you come out of this with your head held high because you deserve it. You both should be proud, I am. <3

Now the votes

*Maggie Lindemann stands up and locks her key in*
Spoiler:

*Kendrick Lamar stands up and locks his key in*
Spoiler:

*Winnie The Pooh stands up and locks his key in*
Spoiler:

*Nando stands up and locks his key in*
Spoiler:

*Bean stands up and locks her key in*
Spoiler:

*Octavia Blake stands up and locks her key in*
Spoiler:

*Hermione Granger stands up and locks her key in*
Spoiler:

*Steven Stone stands up and locks his key in*
Spoiler:

*Nathan Drake stands up and locks his key in*
Spoiler:

Congratulations     queen     

Spoiler:
you are the winner of Big Brother Quarantine Season 8. Congratulations!!!!!!! You played such a great game, GREAT JOB!!!!!!

Spoiler:
, runner up is something to be proud of. You were a lot of fun, always polite & easy to host to & you provided a lot of good entertainment this season <3. It's not always about the challenge wins & big moves. It can sometimes be about the journey & yours is a cute one in my book.

Now stay tuned for the reveal party starting soon. After all these festivities, I will make a Twitter GC & send the Zoom link. You are not allowed to invite anyone outside the season.

The Finale (Winner Revealed) 2b811f7ac0df20dd4d2b568cea7da109

Blossom, Theodora Crain, April Kepner, Wobbuffet, Hermione Granger, Cynthia, Nathan Drake and like this post

Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

PostSubject: Re: The Finale (Winner Revealed)   The Finale (Winner Revealed) EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 8:01 pm

CONGRATS CYNTHIA

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Finale (Winner Revealed)   The Finale (Winner Revealed) EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 8:02 pm

Congratulations Cynthia!!!  The Finale (Winner Revealed) 2764  The Finale (Winner Revealed) 1f499  The Finale (Winner Revealed) 1f49a  The Finale (Winner Revealed) 1f49b  The Finale (Winner Revealed) 1f49c

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: The Finale (Winner Revealed)   The Finale (Winner Revealed) EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 8:03 pm

Thank you all SO so so much The Finale (Winner Revealed) 263a The Finale (Winner Revealed) 2764
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: The Finale (Winner Revealed)   The Finale (Winner Revealed) EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 8:03 pm

Congratulations Cynthia! Also the way Hermione’s entire statement spoke to my soul

Hermione Granger likes this post

Back to top Go down
James

James

Congratulations Cynthia! I was extremely happy you were cast and now I'm even happier I can call you a winner. I cant wait to have you put in the QGames bio for the first time.

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

congratulations Cynthia! you deserve this more than anyone else! I am so unbelievably proud of you The Finale (Winner Revealed) 2764

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: The Finale (Winner Revealed)   The Finale (Winner Revealed) EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 8:04 pm

James wrote:
Congratulations Cynthia! I was extremely happy you were cast and now I'm even happier I can call you a winner. I cant wait to have you put in the QGames bio for the first time.
<3

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megan Thee Stallion

Megan Thee Stallion

PostSubject: Re: The Finale (Winner Revealed)   The Finale (Winner Revealed) EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 8:05 pm

Congrats!!

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megan Thee Stallion

Megan Thee Stallion

PostSubject: Re: The Finale (Winner Revealed)   The Finale (Winner Revealed) EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 8:05 pm

Kendrick i was on the block next to you??

Saoirse Ronan, Jessie, Hermione Granger, Nathan Drake, Steven Stone and Bean like this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: The Finale (Winner Revealed)   The Finale (Winner Revealed) EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 8:08 pm

Oh and congrats “Cynthia” <3

April Kepner and Cynthia like this post

Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: The Finale (Winner Revealed)   The Finale (Winner Revealed) EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 8:09 pm

Hermione Granger wrote:

Thank u betch <3

Hermione Granger likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: The Finale (Winner Revealed)   The Finale (Winner Revealed) EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 8:10 pm

Cynthia wrote:
Hermione Granger wrote:

Thank u betch <3

Love the software update!

Saoirse Ronan, April Kepner and Cynthia like this post

Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: The Finale (Winner Revealed)   The Finale (Winner Revealed) EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 8:11 pm

Congrats Cynthia!!!

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Finale (Winner Revealed)   The Finale (Winner Revealed) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Finale (Winner Revealed)
Page 1 of 1