Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Final Eviction Ceremony - Stacia Lang VS Fessy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Final Eviction Ceremony  - Stacia Lang VS Fessy Empty
PostSubject: Final Eviction Ceremony - Stacia Lang VS Fessy   Final Eviction Ceremony  - Stacia Lang VS Fessy EmptyFri May 08, 2020 7:42 pm

Cent, it is now time for you to cast the final eviction vote of the season.

Please stand up, face Stacia Lang and Fessy, and tell us which one of these two you choose to evict. You have until 8:00pm EST.

The person you choose to save will join you to face the jury in the final 2 in just a few moments.

Stacia Lang and Fessy, you can post in here to tell Cent why he should keep you.

Good luck both of you
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Cent

Cent

PostSubject: Re: Final Eviction Ceremony - Stacia Lang VS Fessy   Final Eviction Ceremony  - Stacia Lang VS Fessy EmptyFri May 08, 2020 7:47 pm

After almost a month, to make it to the end is crazy to me. I won't make it long. Both of you have played an amazing game and we all had our share of ups and downs. 

I am sorry, you put up real fight in round one but I am evicting Fessy.
Back to top Go down
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

PostSubject: Re: Final Eviction Ceremony - Stacia Lang VS Fessy   Final Eviction Ceremony  - Stacia Lang VS Fessy EmptyFri May 08, 2020 7:50 pm

Thank you, Cent! It's been a real journey. Congrats on making it this far, Fessy.
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Final Eviction Ceremony - Stacia Lang VS Fessy   Final Eviction Ceremony  - Stacia Lang VS Fessy EmptyFri May 08, 2020 7:51 pm

It's official

Congratulations Stacia Lang, you will sit with Cent and face the jurors here shortly. Both of you get your quills out and start on those opening statements, you have 1 hour.

Fessy, thank you for all the time, effort and passion you poured into this game. I know you worked really hard. You put up a good fight and you were an integral part of how this season unfolded. Stay safe <3
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Fessy

Fessy

PostSubject: Re: Final Eviction Ceremony - Stacia Lang VS Fessy   Final Eviction Ceremony  - Stacia Lang VS Fessy EmptyFri May 08, 2020 7:52 pm

Congrats Cent you deserve it more then anyone !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Eviction Ceremony - Stacia Lang VS Fessy   Final Eviction Ceremony  - Stacia Lang VS Fessy Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 1 :: Season 1 :: Living Room :: Living Room :: Eviction Ceremonies-
Jump to: