Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Breaking the Fourth Wall

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Peter

Peter

Breaking the Fourth Wall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Fourth Wall   Breaking the Fourth Wall - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2020 11:13 am

TYVM
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Fourth Wall   Breaking the Fourth Wall - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 12:27 am

I hope I’ve kept you entertained so far this season <3
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Fourth Wall   Breaking the Fourth Wall - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 11:12 am

Thank you Wink
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Fourth Wall   Breaking the Fourth Wall - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2020 10:11 am

I would like to request the following room:

Pedro & Amy & Jim (The Love Story of Becky Burgess and The Midnight Train)
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Fourth Wall   Breaking the Fourth Wall - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 8:39 am

Pedro & SpongeBob & Bob the Builder & Cameron (The Dollar Store Version of the Cartoon Alliance)
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Fourth Wall   Breaking the Fourth Wall - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2020 1:19 am

Wtf you never created this room ;___;
Rigged
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Fourth Wall   Breaking the Fourth Wall - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2020 9:02 am

FINAL THOUGHTS

Rofl so I know I’m getting the boot. It’s hilarious because people are telling me tall tales even though there are discrepancies <3 it’s whatever though, it’s more amusing to not take it seriously <3 ironic given that I’ve made almost all my chats super intense. Trolling these players to the very end ^_^ my gameplay was total ass though, I’ll be the first to admit. I came off as totally nuts and psychotic. I made alliances with almost the entire cast and focused on developing one on one relationships. The problem was that when the game started I had to keep track of like a billion different places and tbh I’d leave a bunch of them unread and people would get antsy lol oops. But sometimes these notifications wouldn’t even be the right color wtf Kathy, why you rigging against me? R U D E. I think I got really lazy though and just had Kway do all the work. Like wtf I was jogging double that day and I was too busy trying to breathe. He created an alliance of ten which was a lot but I figured it’s a decent number.

All in all it became touch to keep track of everything. People wouldn’t message me which meant they had other options. I liked to make them paranoid a bit cuz lol why not. Apparently I succeeded, quite masterfully I might add. So technically I am the winner of BBQ2. You’re welcome.

Aaron Ramsey: Honestly one of the first ones I detected to be sketchy AF because he’d hog up the thread which is supposed to be my job. He was laughably awful in the strategy department, because basically he was the mole for his alliance and he would never ever reply unless there was a challenge and he’s like “LETS GO WE GOT THIS” or “SHOULD I START A FIGHT?” But you know what, even though he was hella obvious nobody did anything about it and wanted to work with him. He is likable and charming but he was too mousey for me to appreciate more, sorry not sorry

Amy Schumer: THE BETCH WHO RUINED MY GAME <3 Thanks a lot! We had a lot of fun conversations and I guess she relished in entertainment which is fine but you didn’t have to tank my game in the process either lmao. I wish she was able to let me in on a little bit more secrets; maybe we could have done damage together but instead she sides with Buffy the Threat Slayer. It coulda been more fun to troll this cast as a ~STAR ALLIANCE~

Big T: We connected so much early on and then we just kinda forgot the other one was there lmao. We never really chatted in there. I mean once she was randomly rushing me to go do something (I totally forgot, I think it had something to do with another player or maybe it was a challenge idk). That’s just so hilariously sassy. It was so random but I just always associate that with her real life personality I guess *shrugs*

Bob The Builder: I am so disappointed I never really got to work with him. He kept his strategy simple and effective. I never felt like I couldn’t trust him which is sad considering we never really chatted lmao. The fact that he remained without eyeballs this season freaked me out. I don’t have anything to say, mostly because we just never got close. Please be the master strategist <3

Buffy Summers: Ugh don’t have an aneurysm reading this encyclopedia collection. We hope it’s a funny aneurysm Wink Probably the most intense player this season. She kinda reminds me of old school Melanie which I have a love hate relationship with. She was super annoying to try to strategize with because I knew she wasn’t dumb enough to fall for my tricks (which to be fair, were awful). But the fact that she ~dominated~ this cast with an iron fist was amazing. I’m very impressed with her gameplay and I’m sad I can’t vote  for her when she inevitably makes finals!

Cameron Van Buren: Cameron was one of the most hilariously paranoid alliance members I’ve ever met and the fact that I was a paranoid alliance member too meant that we were like two fat sisters trying to walk on one treadmill. I kept trying to figure her out and she kept refusing and it became one vicious cycle. I like her as a player and I can see her sneaking far into the game. She’s probably seen me experience a whole range gamut of emotion lol oops <3

Cath: Who?

Daenerys Targaryen: Rofl she’s pretty good at telling me what she wants to hear and hiding her emotion <3 the ICE QUEEN. I mean I don’t hold anything personal against her. I think she’s actually playing a really solid game. A lot of people seem to trust her and she continues to be on the right side of the vote. It seems odd that she’s on the outsider of the Buffy squad yet she has all this intel. Mmhmm girl we know what you’re doing. I do actually kinda respect it, because at least with Buffy we know what to expect but with her it’s kind of like a sudden unexpected kill. I can see her going far, possibly further than Buffy.

DW: lmaoooo I mean if I thought my alliance with Aaron was obviously bad, this one was wayyyy worse. We literally had days between conversations and the timing was always convenient on her behalf. I know that DW was not a fan of me at all and while it’s kinda 0.o that she has such strong emotion, I gotta respect her for the frankness and IDGAF attitude. She’s such a troll too, calling me out on the thread and then when I win veto she’s like “rofl nvm”. Why do I get the feeling I wouldn’t have received that message if I stayed on the block rofl. Weirdly enough she wouldn’t have been my target and I have bigger fish to fry.

Gordon Ramsay: Rofl thanks for not doing anything <3

Harley Quinn: Aw I mean I know you obviously didn’t trust me. That wasn’t ever really any doubt in my mind. But I do appreciate the small talk we did have <3 I hope you’re doing okay IRL though <3

Jim Halpert: lmaoo I really wish I put more trust in you from the beginning so we could have caused some damage. I thought you were a social whore though so I was afraid to get close. I had no idea you were on the outs and it seems like the alpha players are going to be the ones targeted. Which is hilarious and rando because I don’t consider myself alpha but apparently having a personality puts us on the chopping block <3 I hope you find a way to maneuver through this mess and get far. You are much more likable in this game than I am. Go take advantage of that <3

Kway: rofl our mess of an alliance was the most lulzy part of the game. I was impressed about the whole revelation of you having your own secret affairs and doing all these sneaky plans. This is a game and I understand you did what you have to do. I don’t hold it personal and you can consider my kamikaze style of playing the night of my eviction as my thank you present for us having fun the first few days <3

Kylie Jenner: Boo you suck. I sent you a message and we could have literally done some damage together but instead you decided to just log in and post “gj” and then log out without doing anything. BYE1

Madison Rose: Aw such a gem in this game! I’m sure a lot of people were like 0.o about us but I actually enjoyed you in this game. You were the beacon of light before this game got super cutthroat and it seems like once you left everybody’s claws came out. I hope you do consider playing these games still and never change. Sorry if I ever offended you, that’s probably my biggest regret oops.

Natalie Negrotti: Literally the only person in the game that had the heart/courage to vote to keep me in regardless of what people say and such a wonderful person to have a conversation with <3 It sucks we didn’t get to play together much but I’m glad we had someone pure like you play. So wholesome <3

Pedro Aboud: Rofl worst player by far and I’m sure he is going to win so many Razzie awards for worst social game, worst strategy, biggest fail, dumbest posts, etc. Full of bad decisions the whole game which actually made for a lulzy narrative and not giving any Fs about what he was doing. Spreading so much chaos on the way out <3 I’m sure in the end nobody knew what he was doing or what he was up to <3

Russell Brand: Probably one of the best players I aligned with. At first I received all kinds of sketch signals from you and I had no idea what you were talking about but I always kept it honest with you so you know what was going on. I think this saved me a bit longer because I’m sure I should have left when you win HOH. Many of your messages now mean so much more now. It’s a very cool thing I don’t think I’ve ever experienced before. It was like watching a movie with all these weird subtle clues and at the end it’s like OH DUH NO SHIT. I wish you the best in life <3 You have been wonderful!

Spongebob Squarepants: rofl I probably should not have aligned with you but at the time I didn’t realize you were in Buffy’s cult <3 Honestly though, you were much better at hiding it at other people but one thing is that Buffy has mentioned that to other people and all of a sudden people are aware of your connection despite you saying otherwise. That’s not a fault of your own so overall I’d say you’re playing a solid game. I’m not mad, you’re doing what you gotta do. Please continue to be a hot mess though and keep this fun!

Syd: lmao I mean it’s not really a surprise you’re on the inside for Buffy’s squad and like Daenerys, I think you’re pretty good at hiding your allegiances. My only thing though is at the beginning you set off so many red flags with your generic “oh Heyy” messages <3 I still did like our conversations because we never had to BS each other. You didn’t waste a lot of my time orchestrating a whole scenario. You kept it short and concise even if you were pulling my leg. Nothing but love for you <3

Ultimate Booty God: rofl I am starting to see why she was so disappointed when she left. I’m sure all the people who told her she was staying are the same people who told me I was staying lmao. Under appreciated queen <3 I wish we had more time to download each other’s thoughts and we could have found out what’s going on but youre only on here for like 15 minutes a day <3 girl stop trying to keep up with the kardashians and come play bb. WTF are you doing <3

Villanelle: Probably the shadiest betch in the cast lmao. Literally like the last person I had any sort of connection with. You literally messaged me after I won the first HOH and were like “OMG LET ME BE A NUMBER FOR YOU”. Rofl did you have that message already preplanned and ready to send to the first HOH lmaooo. I’ve appreciated our PMs and you seem like a pretty cool girl otherwise. You blend in pretty well and hopefully you can infiltrate the Buffy empire <3

Kathy, thanks for an exciting game. I’m sure you hated when I blew up your phone for so much random shit about this game <3 I know I seemed stressed but I was invested which means I did have fun. You have been such a wonderful host and so fun to play for! So many lol moments we’d have talking about this game<3 Rofl I’m not doing season 3 though but I’d definitely love to blag for you <3 thanks for having me in the game! Once I knew I wasn’t going to be able to invest literally like 24 hours of my day to this game I figured I’d just have more fun with it and bringing the dramaz and theatrics. Hope I could bring you entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Fourth Wall   Breaking the Fourth Wall - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:44 pm

Aaron & Buffy & Pedro (The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe)
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Fourth Wall   Breaking the Fourth Wall - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:04 pm

Pedro & DW & Natalie (Heart, Mind, & Soul)
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Fourth Wall   Breaking the Fourth Wall - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2020 7:40 am

Pedro & Syd & Dany & Villanelle (Jury House)

Also, can you post when these powers expire on the eviction thread lmao? People think they expire earlier than they do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Fourth Wall   Breaking the Fourth Wall - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking the Fourth Wall
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2