Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Big T & DW

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Big T

Big T

This room is for Big T & DW - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T & DW   This room is for Big T & DW - Page 4 EmptySun May 17, 2020 10:28 pm

Alright thank you! I'll put in a good word for you to Natalie as well
Back to top Go down
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T & DW   This room is for Big T & DW - Page 4 EmptySun May 17, 2020 11:23 pm

Buffy really wants to switch it to natalie over her saying flirty spy... I'm tired of the paranoia and flip flopping honestly
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T & DW   This room is for Big T & DW - Page 4 EmptySun May 17, 2020 11:31 pm

yeah let's not forget how she switched the vote to pedro out of no where over something I didn't feel like was that big of a deal. I'm not letting her flip this one idc lol
Back to top Go down
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T & DW   This room is for Big T & DW - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 12:08 am

I know that pedro vote pissed me off bc I said we should vote him out and she said no bc it was better for HER game to vote kway out... then she flips it last minute when we've all already voted. Idk I feel like she tries to call the shots based solely on whats best for her and it's been bugging me... I'm still voting Bob out so.
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T & DW   This room is for Big T & DW - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 12:20 am

yeah we need to watch our for her she's doing the most. Syd approached me saying how she's sketched out by Buffy trying to push her agenda again so I think we can trust her with out Buffy issues going forward. She also agrees there is probly a deal going on between Aaron Buffy and Kway
Back to top Go down
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T & DW   This room is for Big T & DW - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 12:31 am

Ok it makes me feel a lot better that she feels the same way. Idk why it always seems like buffy gets the final say on what we do?? Maybe the 3 of us need our own room
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T & DW   This room is for Big T & DW - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 12:34 am

Yeah that would be good. I don't wanna voice my concerns to cam right away incase she doesn't feel the same then we're over but if she comes to one of us first then we know we can trust her with this too
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T & DW   This room is for Big T & DW - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 12:49 am

Syd is completely on board for us 3 having a private chat btw
Back to top Go down
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T & DW   This room is for Big T & DW - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 12:52 am

Ok I requested one! I've always trusted you 2 the most anyway. 

I feel the same way about Cam though, we wait until she comes to us if she feels the same.
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T & DW   This room is for Big T & DW - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 12:54 am

Syd feels like she would definitely rat if we went to her so yeah we're gonna have to wait and see if she comes to us
Back to top Go down
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T & DW   This room is for Big T & DW - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 1:34 am

Yeah I feel the same I think cam is probably closer to buffy than she is to us. We are the key 3 and that's all we need. I hope we get our private room soon to talk this all out.
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T & DW   This room is for Big T & DW - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 1:38 am

Yeah I assume Arisa will make it before tomorrow's HoH
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T & DW   This room is for Big T & DW - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 2:03 pm

Ok I wanted to talk to you privately in here rq cause this shit doesn’t make any sense and there are only a couple explainations I can come up with for it. But I promise you I didn’t rat out the 3. I know you didn’t cause when Kway was campaigning he was telling me how you wouldn’t even respond to him sksmske
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T & DW   This room is for Big T & DW - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 2:10 pm

So first scenario obviously Syd ratted. I still don’t know what she would gain out of doing that but oh well.

I was certain this was the cast until about 10 minutes ago when I remembered if your timing is good you can catch Arisa making private chats, cause they are public for about 5 seconds when she first makes them and then she puts them to private cause I caught Spongebob make one with someone on like day 3. If you think about it this one logically makes more sense because Kway was throwing around accusations of things we discussed in our alliance, none of which to be true. That would also explain how he got the name.

But idk these are the two things that could of happened. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T & DW   This room is for Big T & DW - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 2:13 pm

I gotta go dog walk I’ll be back in a minute
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T & DW   This room is for Big T & DW - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Big T & DW
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next