Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

First Impressions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amy Schumer

Amy Schumer

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: First Impressions   First Impressions EmptySun May 10, 2020 6:27 pm

Jim Halpert is my personal kryptonite. I love him so much. Even a fake Jim is too much for my heart to bear. He shall likely sink my game in the toilet. God help me. 🤣

Pedro seems nice. Aaron seems nice, albeit it a bit awkward. And Madison has messaged me, like, 1000 times already. The subject line of her message was PO 11. I feel like she is sending everyone messages and numbering us as we arrive, which is weird af. She also announced she was going to the bathroom. Also, weird af.

Anyway. Settling in. People look fun but it's still the first few hours.
Back to top Go down
Amy Schumer

Amy Schumer

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions EmptyMon May 11, 2020 2:30 pm

Day 2 post:

Pablo never shuts up. I think I have 8,000 dms from him already. Razz

Potential cool people are DW, Kway, Buffy, Syd, Khaleesi, Aaron. I mean, I seem to enjoy them most. Kway is SUPER funny. I also ADORE Russell. Jim remains very Halperty. Quiet and observant but I like that. I suspect Buffy has played online games a lot. She is WAY too good at forums. I'll keep an eye on her for now. She has potential to be a good ally if she is handy in forums because I suck at this shit.

#AmyIsALoser
Back to top Go down
Amy Schumer

Amy Schumer

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions EmptyMon May 11, 2020 4:35 pm

Rumor has it that Jim, Aaron and Pedro have an alliance and one of them is already spilling all the secrets to a girl. I can only lol. It has not even been 24 hours. I don't have an alliance with anyone BUT Jim thinks he will always have my vote so good for me, I guess, as I am a number he would want to keep. I am slowing my roll this go round. I am a quiet number. I need to chill, be funny, but not push too hard. Let people come to me.
Back to top Go down
Amy Schumer

Amy Schumer

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions EmptyMon May 11, 2020 7:06 pm

Laughing at all of these jokes in my DM and fawning is already exhausting.

I love Russell, tho. I have talked to Syd a lot and we get on and so has Russell so we three may hook up with T and Kway, who Syd trusts a lot. I like that group.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions Empty

Back to top Go down

First Impressions
Page 1 of 1