Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Jim Halpert & Buffy Summers

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

This room is for Jim Halpert & Buffy Summers - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jim Halpert & Buffy Summers   This room is for Jim Halpert & Buffy Summers - Page 13 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 10:07 pm

We heard about you targeting BOTH of us well before he used that immunity on me. And I am the ONLY one who has been 100% loyal to Aaron in this game. I may have been your true target, but you were more than happy to get Aaron gone too and that just doesn't sit well with me.
Back to top Go down
Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jim Halpert & Buffy Summers   This room is for Jim Halpert & Buffy Summers - Page 13 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 10:08 pm

Aaron is a good dude and you're a good person too so truly its nothing personal and I'm sorry if anything has hurt yalls feelings.
Back to top Go down
Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jim Halpert & Buffy Summers   This room is for Jim Halpert & Buffy Summers - Page 13 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 10:09 pm

I wasn't targeting you guys before then, but I will admit I have told some people what they want to hear so that I am not associated with you guys because guess what happens to people who are associated with you? THEY GET OUT!
Back to top Go down
Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jim Halpert & Buffy Summers   This room is for Jim Halpert & Buffy Summers - Page 13 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 10:09 pm

Lets not forget that I heard you were targeting me since like week 2
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jim Halpert & Buffy Summers   This room is for Jim Halpert & Buffy Summers - Page 13 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 10:11 pm

You are a social threat, Jim. And I think I was very correct in my assessment of you. I respect Aaron in this game. He wanted to go to the end with you and my stupid ass was down with it lmao
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jim Halpert & Buffy Summers   This room is for Jim Halpert & Buffy Summers - Page 13 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 10:12 pm

Jim Halpert wrote:
Aaron is a good dude and you're a good person too so truly its nothing personal and I'm sorry if anything has hurt yalls feelings.
It's just a game. I'll make it clear that I take no anger beyond this.
Back to top Go down
Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jim Halpert & Buffy Summers   This room is for Jim Halpert & Buffy Summers - Page 13 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 10:14 pm

Social threats don't win this game, I know my days are likely numbered
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jim Halpert & Buffy Summers   This room is for Jim Halpert & Buffy Summers - Page 13 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 10:18 pm

It's not unheard of in Big Brother. This is a social strategy game, after all.
Back to top Go down
Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jim Halpert & Buffy Summers   This room is for Jim Halpert & Buffy Summers - Page 13 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 10:32 pm

Well, I'm sorry if I have seemed sketchy. I have not had the opportunity to win an hoh and show my true loyalties and because of that I have felt like I have had to do certain things in order to save my ass when people who I know are against you guys win hoh. I can see how that looks like the middle.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jim Halpert & Buffy Summers   This room is for Jim Halpert & Buffy Summers - Page 13 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 11:24 pm

For as much as you think Aaron does everything I say, you should now believe he doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jim Halpert & Buffy Summers   This room is for Jim Halpert & Buffy Summers - Page 13 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 11:24 pm

I know. Hes the only person in this game that I trust and I'll go to bat for him before anyone else even though it will likely mean that I'm out of here pretty soon
Back to top Go down
Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jim Halpert & Buffy Summers   This room is for Jim Halpert & Buffy Summers - Page 13 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 12:42 am

For what its worth, I see us having the mutual ally in Aaron and I feel like its only hurting him if we are going after each other and I don't want that for him. Believe me or don't, I am not after you and I hope I can win an hoh to prove it to you
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jim Halpert & Buffy Summers   This room is for Jim Halpert & Buffy Summers - Page 13 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 12:51 am

Aaron vouches for you and I really want to give him a chance instead of making people really think I run it all. I just hope this doesn’t bite me in the ass.
Back to top Go down
Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jim Halpert & Buffy Summers   This room is for Jim Halpert & Buffy Summers - Page 13 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 12:54 am

It wont. I've told Aaron this too - but by having his back that will also mean having yours. I know very well he could have just listened to everyone and put me up and send me home but he didn't.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jim Halpert & Buffy Summers   This room is for Jim Halpert & Buffy Summers - Page 13 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 2:49 pm

👀
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jim Halpert & Buffy Summers   This room is for Jim Halpert & Buffy Summers - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Jim Halpert & Buffy Summers
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next