Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud EmptyMon May 11, 2020 3:59 pm

Only the host, Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud have access to this room

Requested by: Cameron Van Buren
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud EmptyMon May 11, 2020 4:01 pm

Sounds great!

I was thinking either Arisa was rigging against us or Cameron was lying to me <3
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud EmptyMon May 11, 2020 4:06 pm

I guess I’ll reply here.

My favorite food to whip out is cauliflower rice. Can easily replace regular rice and it’s so much healthier. Then you can mix it up and try different variations (mexican rice, fried rice, lemon pepper, etc). Serve it with some vegetables or a protein and voila. It’s such a basic ingredient but you can do much. 

The only downside is that it can get expensive if you buy it pre-packaged. You can also buy the head of cauliflower and rice it yourself but you have to make sure to get rid of all the moisture or it’ll be gross haha.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud EmptyMon May 11, 2020 4:15 pm

I just noticed this haha. I hope you like the name Wink

That sounds so fancy and healthy! Are you big into fitness too? I just started picking up pilates again. Was working towards my summer body, but now will we even have a summer? lol
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud EmptyMon May 11, 2020 4:20 pm

Haha it’s a fun name! I love it. 

I do what I can fitness wise. I’m open to new things and I find it kinda fun sometimes. Haven’t done too much but I’m getting into the groove of things. 

Summer has been banned. It doesn’t exist this year ;_;
Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud EmptyMon May 11, 2020 4:24 pm

Oh no. Please don'y say that. I was really looking forward to go tanning this summer. Hopefully my vacation plans stay locked in. That would actually make me cry lol. Where is the coolest place you've been to?
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud EmptyMon May 11, 2020 4:28 pm

Well literally the coldest place I’ve been to is Colorado once. We went hiking on a mountain. We didn’t get far because we kept slipping hahaha fail. But we made it far enough to enjoy it. 

I guess the coolest place I’ve been is San Diego when my brother graduated from the marine boot camp there. What about you? Anything cool?
Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud EmptyMon May 11, 2020 4:38 pm

That sounds awesome! I will say I try to avoid cold places. New York is cold enough during the winter lol. The coolest place I went to was Panama! I signed up for a magical mystery trip and I ended up there. It was such a fun experience. First time traveling outside the country by myself too. I was so nervous.
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud EmptyMon May 11, 2020 4:44 pm

What’s a magical mystery trip? That sounds fancy. 

I’m glad you had fun though. I have yet to travel anywhere alone. Usually I’m stuck with someone else Razz I would love to visit somewhere by myself sometime. Obviously not now though haha
Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud EmptyMon May 11, 2020 4:47 pm

A magical mystery trip is when you essentially pay a travel agency to book everything you need for the trip. The catch is, they don't tell you where you're going till the day off! So I didn't know I was going to Panama until I got to the airport. That was an adrenaline rush for sure lol.

Lol definitely not! Unless you REALLY have to go somewhere. Where would you like to go? I would love to go to Australia or London!
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud EmptyMon May 11, 2020 4:52 pm

That sounds really awesome actually, especially if you don’t care where you go. Do they ever do like really bad destinations or are they all good? I would hate taking a plane just to fly across town to the bad side of town.

Those two places sound awesome! I’ve personally wanted to visit France. Or Italy!
Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud EmptyMon May 11, 2020 5:50 pm

Not to my knowledge. When you sign up, they give you a survey as to where you'd like to go and they use that to guide their planning. I'd be upset if they sent me somewhere in the cold. I specifically ask for a hot location lol.

Oooo France is also a good choice. Maybe that is where my one true love is lol
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud EmptyMon May 11, 2020 5:59 pm

Makes more sense that way haha. I mean if you’re paying for it it better be good. How much was it if you don’t mind me asking?

And France would be an awesome place to find true love. Good luck <3
Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud EmptyMon May 11, 2020 6:00 pm

Mine was about $1,500. It included flights, hotel, and travel to and from the airport in Panama.

Lmaoo. Let me start practicing my french now! Should be good by the time quarantine is over lol
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud EmptyMon May 11, 2020 6:03 pm

Just say quarantine with a French accent 

That’s actually a really good price
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud
Page 1 of 67Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next