Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Insomnia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Russell Brand

Russell Brand

Insomnia Empty
PostSubject: Insomnia   Insomnia EmptyTue May 12, 2020 6:04 am

So what do you do when in an online game and there are no other players online? Check the time I guess...4:57 am COVID 19 has ruined my body clock. You go to Europe March 6th...and return to a closed country. the CDC says you are quarantined. So you spend 2 weeks with no sense of time. Then, your work shuts the doors...more time that is not defined. 3 guests, and me. That's who is here. There is an episode of Star Trek TOS where a person is left without his tormentor. Not quite the same, but there is a waiting game. Reminds me of a famous Guinness ad...I'll post it at the bottom. "he waits, that's what he does" Great ad. About waiting for the perfect wave as a symbol for waiting for the perfect pull of a Guinness. The perfect blindside or the perfected shield for an alliance...tick follows tock, follows tick follows tock.

So what DOES one do while waiting? The only sane thing one can do...starts preparing an application for Season 42 of Survivor, that's what!
Back to top Go down
Russell Brand

Russell Brand

Insomnia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insomnia   Insomnia EmptyTue May 12, 2020 6:05 am

Back to top Go down

Insomnia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 2 :: Season 2 :: Diary Rooms :: Diary Rooms :: Russell Brand-
Jump to: